Rodrigo Bentancur (29 Viewers)

Leendiz

Feb 14, 2018
You can see the potential in bentancur but he just hasn't progressed I don't think it's ability I think it's mentality he seems like a quiet reserved kind of guy don't think I've ever seen him even speak to a team mate during a game nevermind shout at one lol

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You can see the potential in bentancur but he just hasn't progressed I don't think it's ability I think it's mentality he seems like a quiet reserved kind of guy don't think I've ever seen him even speak to a team mate during a game nevermind shout at one lol
I can see the potential in this team now that he won't ever play for us again.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
The physical attributes are there (kinda) but Bentancur is prime example that you need brains too to play football.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If we really wanted to sell him, we’d have teams all over the EPL wanting him.
I stand corrected. I just saw that Burnley, Watford, Brentford all play in the EPL. I meant good teams.
McKennie should stay until we solve our goal scoring issues. The moment it happens, he should be kicked out together with the other three timbers in midfield (or perhaps four, if that new Swiss guy turns out just as bad as his new buddies). Americans can feel hurt as much as they want, but only Locatelli from our midfield should stay.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah, it's ability too. Absolutely no progress in the attacking part of the game. He's basically the same player that we bought some 4 or 5 years ago.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Hurt feelings detected ^
Not a bit. I don't want midfielders who can't pass at all. A big team is not a place for such players. As a matter of fact, the big American fanbase in Tuz loving him is the only reason why I'd keep this guy in Juventus even after the summer.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I see. So you're willing to let your ideals slide b/c of us Murican's?
lol
You're a funny and great bunch, big part of the Tuz family. You deserved an American player in Tuz. I can say crap about McKennie, and mean it, but I have to admit that such a big American fanbase in Tuz deserves one of their own in Juve.
Sure, I'd get rid of him in a heartbeat if the alternative is a midfielder like Pirlo, or Zidane, but when the other mids suck just as much, or in Rabiot's case much more, it doesn't really matter who leaves first. So, unless we're getting rid of them all next summer, he can stay.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You're a funny and great bunch, big part of the Tuz family. You deserved an American player in Tuz. I can say crap about McKennie, and mean it, but I have to admit that such a big American fanbase in Tuz deserves one of their own in Juve.
Sure, I'd get rid of him in a heartbeat if the alternative is a midfielder like Pirlo, or Zidane, but when the other mids suck just as much, or in Rabiot's case much more, it doesn't really matter who leaves first. So, unless we're getting rid of them all next summer, he can stay.
Kinda hard to backtrack on all the bullshit you have said.

They might buy it this latest troll, I don't.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)