Rodrigo Bentancur (29 Viewers)

Jun 6, 2015
Just couldn't handle being the main man in our midfield. During the two season when he played alongside more experienced players, he was a very serviceable player for us.

Gracias for everything Rodrigo and all the best for the future.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Just couldn't handle being the main man in our midfield. During the two season when he played alongside more experienced players, he was a very serviceable player for us.

Thanks for eliminating us from CL 2 years in a row.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Good deal.
But I was sure that we'll find interested parties for Bentancur. It's those other three idiots that give me worries - Arthur, McKennie and Rabiot. No one in their right minds will buy these three.
Arthur and Mckennie are actually both rated highly in the prem, for some reason

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Good deal.
But I was sure that we'll find interested parties for Bentancur. It's those other three idiots that give me worries - Arthur, McKennie and Rabiot. No one in their right minds will buy these three.
No one can afford McKennie. I'll give you a 'B' for effort because you managed to insult 3 Juventus players and not receive mod punishment.

Last edited:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
So happy he’s gone.

After showing some promise in the 19/20 season, he has regressed massively and was one of the most frustrating and annoying players we had. Offered barely anything in an attacking sense, and was a bit too brainless and reckless defensively. Good riddance.

Boksic

May 11, 2005

Was never suited to being a regista and got found out pretty quickly in that role. He's a bit unfortunate that what has stuck in people's minds are his performances in that role, which he should never have been in. He did really well in the season before that.

When played in a role that suits his strengths (pressing and cover behind Cuadrado/Dybala) he did a decent job overall but never had enough consistency. Too many stupid fouls too.

We need better as starters and if we have received a good offer it makes sense to cash in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)