Rodrigo Bentancur (42 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
He wasn’t a key member in 2/3 of those Scudetti though. He doesn’t contribute much at all especially offensively. I can count more huge fuck ups that have lead to goals against us than goals he’s scored.
In 2018/2019 and 2020/2021 he was our first team player with Pjanic, Khedira/Can and Matuidi alongside him. If he was so mediocre we won't even able to get scudetto.

It's easy for us to remember the latest performance of a player. As Juventini our expectation is high.

But i still think that Bentancur is a good player. It will be good investment for Spurs as he can be their answer for DM/CM beside Hojberg. And the price is much more reasonable for them 25m rather than some overpriced player there even Douglas Luiz is valued more than 35m by Aston Villa

Last edited:

Sjaban

Dec 29, 2012
I would have preferred Ramsey and Rabiot to have left first to initiate the great purge we require. But hats off to Cherubini for getting this started and many thanks to Paratici for helping us out

Brny44

Aug 24, 2020
Said the guy who has the biggest heist master for his profile picture. I would say this that arriva will have to go to jail for those two transfers.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Many times he passes the ball back to his nearest defender even though Benta was not pressed. He doesn't like to pass to our strikers.
A million times he missed an opportunity to make a promising forward pass, instead passing to whomever he made up his mind of passing. Zero improvisation. So happy he is GTFO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 39)