Rodrigo Bentancur (76 Viewers)

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
yeah the Sarri season. That’s why I said 2/3. He was barely peripheral squad player in 17/18 and in 18/19 he played a bit more but was again, behind even Emre Can in the pecking order.
Except he played way more than Emre Can.

Now because a couple of us said he's not a jabroni, you dummies are going to pretend that we said he's the best CM ever.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

Now because a couple of us said he's not a jabroni, you dummies are going to pretend that we said he's the best CM ever.
I didn’t say you guys think he’s a goat CM, but to imply that this guy is anything other than painfully mediocre on his best day is just posting in bad faith. The guy isn’t a very good footballer and should NOT be starting for a club with our ambitions. In fact, the moment this guy and Rabiot started playing more is the moment our downhill performances really started.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016

His overall skills are not bad. He's just brainless. His moments of carelessness dont always happen, but when it does, and it happens more frequently when he's disinterested, it costs us.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
It seems #Tottenham offered close to 25mln for Rodrigo #Bentancur: a number that could convince #Juve. In the next hours there will be more contacts. For #Kulusevski they are working on the loan formula (of course #Juventus want obligation at 33/35).

[@averagejuventinoguy]
Oh god please let this happen please

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
His overall skills are not bad. He's just brainless. His moments of carelessness dont always happen, but when it does, and it happens more frequently when he's disinterested, it costs us.
He's almost 25 and his growth trajectory has almost been non-existent for the last couple of years. We expected him to build on the Sarri season instead he completely collapsed.
Regardless of what kind of turmoil we were in, to go from a promising mid to a complete waste of space within the space of an year just tells you that he lacks the mentality to thrive at a higher level.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I wonder when people will start to criticise Locatelli for "stupid" yellows. He has 5 already this year and will be suspended for our next game because of that. If my memory serves me right he also got plenty of yellows in previous seasons.
Literally none of Loca's yellows seemed stupid to me.

Jun 6, 2015
No one is saying you can’t “think” Bentancur is good and praise him. But you two seem to be implying that anyone who doesn’t think he’s good is wrongheaded and a dummy. Which is exactly what you suggested others were doing to you. :p
I don't think I've anywhere implied that someone is a dummy. I often disagree with people on midfield players and I think that mostly comes down to me putting more weight in certain qualities compared to many on here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)