Rodrigo Bentancur (14 Viewers)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#AstonVilla pushing to sign Rodrigo #Bentancur from #Juventus. As anticipated last week #Villans have offered €20M + bonuses to #Juve and are confident to reach an agreement. For the midfielder ready a contract until 2026 (€3,5M/year). #transfers #AVFC

[Nicolò Schira]

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
he's not a bad player, he just can't offer the quality AND consistency we expect a starter player to do. i can definitely see him excelling at a mid table club like aston villa when fans applaud you for the occasional 10m sliding tackle. he's squad player level for juve though, like the majority of our squad.

Jun 6, 2015
he's not a bad player, he just can't offer the quality AND consistency we expect a starter player to do. i can definitely see him excelling at a mid table club like aston villa when fans applaud you for the occasional 10m sliding tackle. he's squad player level for juve though, like the majority of our squad.
I also think some of the mistakes he made last season had a major effect on his confidence. Not all players have the mental capacity to deal with such massive mistakes.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Absolute jabroni with the ball but very underrated defensively. Not gonna say I’ll miss him, but wasn’t desperate to dump him like some of the others at his position.
I would keep him on the bench as well because he's cheap but the problem is we've so many useless midfielders that are way harder to get rid off. I'm sure the club would prefer dumping Arthur and Ramsey before anyone if they had a choice but if €30M is coming our way for an average squad player, it is hard to say no.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
unpopular opinion : i'm gona miss this guy , i know last year he was bad , but i still think he can make it , he has great stamina , he is good in defense , can controll the ball , but he can't pass well enough , Conte might help him , i wish nothing but the best for him .

Luca

Apr 22, 2007
unpopular opinion : i'm gona miss this guy , i know last year he was bad , but i still think he can make it , he has great stamina , he is good in defense , can controll the ball , but he can't pass well enough , Conte might help him , i wish nothing but the best for him .
Apart from stamina, I’m inclined to disagree with the rest of the qualities you stated.

I’m bored of his mediocrity now, he might get better but to be honest I won’t miss him.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
If by position, a player is close to the goal, yet never score, he is not at a top level. I recall just 1 goal in his Juve time and that came against Roma. Looking at his celebration, surely he couldn't believe he'd scored himself..

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I think the problem is Ramsey and Arthur are literally untransferrable at the moment partly due to their high wages and in Arthur case high book value so we need to sacrifice bentancur as the offer is too good to reject 30 million euros plus bonuses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)