Rodrigo Bentancur (91 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He’s still garbage but since it’s Tuz I can’t expect the memory attribution window to exceed beyond the most recent match.

“but he’s not that bad because of x y z” :lol:
your general point is correct but this isn’t his first good performance of the season. Actually he’s been solid more often than not, starting with week 1.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He pressed well and put in the workrate. Still has a cancerous touch on the ball and the brain of a late stage Creuzfelt yakob syndrome patient

He is simply not good enough to play for Juventus. Not as a late game substitute, not even as a backup who only features in the Coppa Italia.

Maybe he just can't handle the pressurre? Maybe he psychologically collapsed under the pressure, as things didn't go well for the past couple years?

Whatever it is, sell. I don't care if Boca get half. Currently, he's worth zero

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He’s still garbage but since it’s Tuz I can’t expect the memory attribution window to exceed beyond the most recent match.

I want all our MF out bar Loca. However last year IMO Rabiot and Mcburger have a better season than Benta, right now I'll pick him over them

Well a lot have to do with the fact Mommy's Boy and Mchipotle have been horrible, so there's that too

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

His passing is horrific, he can't dribble to save his life, and his overall ball control is shambolic. Of course he was "great" when we had 30% possession, but even still with that how many times did he needlessly give away possession?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

he is just the best mid we currently have bar Locatelli, shit in attack good in defence and if motivated enough runs like a mad men, games like yesterday suits him. Pretty sure he will be shit vs Torino, but what are the alternativs really

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He pressed well and put in the workrate. Still has a cancerous touch on the ball and the brain of a late stage Creuzfelt yakob syndrome patient

He is simply not good enough to play for Juventus. Not as a late game substitute, not even as a backup who only features in the Coppa Italia.

Maybe he just can't handle the pressurre? Maybe he psychologically collapsed under the pressure, as things didn't go well for the past couple years?

Whatever it is, sell. I don't care if Boca get half. Currently, he's worth zero
bentan.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)