Rodrigo Bentancur (24 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Some people hate this guy so much they've got blinders on. This wasn’t his first good performance this season either. He looks much better under Allegri. As long as he’s not a regista he’s fine. He’s not on high wages either and is still relatively young. He shouldn’t be starting but thats managements fault.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Some people hate this guy so much they've got blinders on. This wasn’t his first good perforomance this season either. He looks much better under Allegri. As long as he’s not a regista he’s fine. He’s not on high wages either and is still relatively young. He shouldn’t be starting but thats managements fault.
Valid points. My question is what has happened to him considering many thought he was a good young midfielder under 2 years ago? I thought the same.

Some here just ride off players and no matter what they just get put in the shit basket and want them sold.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Valid points. My question is what has happened to him considering many thought he was a good young midfielder under 2 years ago?
Pirlo started playing him at regista, where he was dogshit. He can’t be trusted on the ball like that, his decision making and technique are too poor. But as a pure DM he really isn’t that bad.

Jun 16, 2020
Some people hate this guy so much they've got blinders on. This wasn’t his first good performance this season either. He looks much better under Allegri. As long as he’s not a regista he’s fine. He’s not on high wages either and is still relatively young. He shouldn’t be starting but thats managements fault.
You’re right, remains frustrating to see that his overal attack play is non existent. I can’t understand how he isn’t able to make a decent pass around the box.

At least the brain farts are disappearing. Rabiot and Ramsey are more urgent sells .

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
If we take wages into account, he's probably our second best midfielder after Locatelli.

If he would learn decent forward passes and stop losing the ball in dangerous spots three times per game, he could become pretty great. But these are big IFs

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
The damage is done. We are set back for years by some of the decisions. Also having the worlds most influential player during pandemic times fucked us financially pretty bad.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
You’re right, remains frustrating to see that his overal attack play is non existent. I can’t understand how he isn’t able to make a decent pass around the box.

At least the brain farts are disappearing. Rabiot and Ramsey are more urgent sells .
it feels like we’re stuck with Ramsey. Best case we can loan him out somewhere.

Rabiot and McKennie could probably be sold though. I see those two leaving within a year. .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)