Rodrigo Bentancur (14 Viewers)

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
lol why are you lot bashing him now? He did good last night.

I feel some members set up an auto post after games specifically to hate on Bentancur and Rabiot regardless of their performances.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Not trying to bash after a win but he's a starter for Roma, Samps
We have few more as well that should ply their trade at those kind of clubs

- - - Updated - - -

Another thing though, when I look at players like Bentacur or Rabiot, they look uncomfortable, like playing footbal is a chore to them and cant wait for the game to finish so they can go about their business. Then I look at Chiesa and this guy actually loves to play, runs tirelessly, chases opponents, takes on players, just incredible level of energy and enthusiasm he posses.

Last edited:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
He's young and maybe can develop into a Khedira type player who though you might not see great play from him, Juve wins most of the time he's on the pitch. Can't say whether he's a :tup: or a:tdown:. Still young enough (and cheap enough) to give it time. Mids like Ramsey and Rabbit not cheap enough to give time.

PS I have thoughts every now of then of what could have been with Sami still patrolling our midfield. @DAiDEViL I look back now and realize Sami wasn't just not leaving to get his 6mil but was giving Juve management time to realize the mistake they made in wanting him gone.
:D

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
He's young and maybe can develop into a Khedira type player who though you might not see great play from him, Juve wins most of the time he's on the pitch. Can't say whether he's a :tup: or a:tdown:. Still young enough (and cheap enough) to give it time. Mids like Ramsey and Rabbit not cheap enough to give time.

PS I have thoughts every now of then of what could have been with Sami still patrolling our midfield. @DAiDEViL I look back now and realize Sami wasn't just not leaving to get his 6mil but was giving Juve management time to realize the mistake they made in wanting him gone.
:D
Juventus isn't a club that develops players so both parties are wasting time here.

he's not additive to the team's success during his time here as a starter. Not sure if it's much of a debate whether he's a driver of this team's success.

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
Mental midget. Has the skills, but just generally lazy and lack of sleep shows on the pitch with the total brainfarts and lack of focus. Just around to collect the money.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)