Rodrigo Bentancur (45 Viewers)

Pegi

Feb 22, 2019
How has he gone from being a very promising player to becoming this in less than 12 months??? You just don't lose your talents that quickly...something isn't right...sure pirlo and his tactics play a major role but to not be able to compete simple passes??
It's mental. He's used to throwing rocks in the streets of Uruguay and once you get a hold with all the fruits on the other side of the fence, kicking that damn ball isn't so important after all.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Been telling you all this for over a year. This guy has reached his maximum. This is it. This is all we will ever get from him. Sarri made some progress but he is way too dumb to make it for a top club and we are the only one dumb enough to keep playing him.

this guy we gave up Tevez for :lol:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Been telling you all this for over a year. This guy has reached his maximum. This is it. This is all we will ever get from him. Sarri made some progress but he is way too dumb to make it for a top club and we are the only one dumb enough to keep playing him.

this guy we gave up Tevez for :lol:
What happened to Guido Vadala?

- - - Updated - - -

But seriously, I actually don't think he is useless but for the love of god please stop playing him as a regista. He is trash at it.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
The fact that we force him to be a regista when there are other options in football that don’t require a regista demonstrates there’s something wrong with Italian football and their fucking tarded managers. It’s not the only way to play the game but Italy is a special case of stupid.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
I thought there was a portion of last season in which he was excellent. No surprise it wasn't as regista
There was a portion in which he was excellent. That's what I am saying, his regression is massive this season. Why is this? Was sarri spme mastermind to make him perform better or is it that pirlo is just so poor tactically as a manager that all midfielders sre playing terrible. Keep in mind pirlo has managed to turn danilo into a very good player this season. Go figure right.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
From bernadeschi to bentancur and Alex Sandro. When things go wrong we start to nitpick on individuals. I'm not saying these guys are far from blame, they've been terrible and deserve the stick but clearly there's so much wrong at this club right now and has been for a few years, I just don't see the point in pointing fingers anymore. We need a shrink ASAP. Maybe us fans need one too.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Hes error prone af, but least of our problems atm. You can bench Bentacur, but that would require having someone equally as good or bad, whichever way you want to look at it, to replace him. Do we have someone? If not, why is that?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)