Rodrigo Bentancur (44 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
how the fuck does one get a hole in his foot?
it's probably a bad translation and in italian, it should refer to a specific medical condition. :boh:

could anyone with a better italian help us out here? @U Picciriddu @JuveJay @Bianconero_Aus

original quote: "Ha fatto una buona partita, ha un buco nel piede e sta stringendo i denti. Sabato vista la squalifica potrà recuperare per i prossimi match"

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
it's probably a bad translation and in italian, it should refer to a specific medical condition. :boh:

could anyone with a better italian help us out here? @U Picciriddu @JuveJay @Bianconero_Aus

original quote: "Ha fatto una buona partita, ha un buco nel piede e sta stringendo i denti. Sabato vista la squalifica potrà recuperare per i prossimi match"
Translation is fine. Like has been said, it's a wound, probably a puncture wound. You'd get that from a stud. I think he picked that up against Napoli and then played against Bologna with the same problem.

That can be an excuse for recent inconsistent performances - if the guy hadn't already been doing the same for 75 games prior.

Zaim

Dec 1, 2007
Does he know he is allowed to take a shot on goal? He is so undecisive with his passes in the final third, just shoot once in a while when the ball falls for you at the edge of the box. Prefer a 50/50 chance of a ball in the stands over a failed back pass and dangerous counter.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
oh gosh, what a game once again

"our best midfielder" turned into an unreliable liability under pressure, those lazy back passes are very hard to tolerate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)