Rodrigo Bentancur (18 Viewers)

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Who's asking anyone to turn a blind eye? I'm saying that it is simplistic to evaluate players ability only based on the those incidents. Playing the role he currently plays for the team, one needs experience. It's a learning curve for him like it's for any young player trying to learn to play in such a important and demanding role. Would be sad to see us waste such a huge talent, luckily I don't think we will.
When you make as many errors as he does, it defines you as a player. You cant observe it seperately, its a big part of his game. Hes an error prone midfielder. Huge talent is an overstatement. Pogba was a huge talent, Bentacur is okayish when his head is in the right place, which it often isnt. The fact that he starts for us and is probably our best option is a testament of how dire our midfield is.

- - - Updated - - -

Rabiot has been better this year but neither have been great.

McKennie has been our best midfielder so far.
Agree about McKennie, but Rabiot has been worse so far.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jun 6, 2015
When you make as many errors as he does, it defines you as a player. You cant observe it seperately, its a big part of his game. Hes an error prone midfielder.
You can evaluate him only through those errors, I won't. I'll base my evaluation on his performances as a whole (which sadly still do include a bit too many mistakes).

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
You can evaluate him only through those errors, I won't. I'll base my evaluation on his performances as a whole (which sadly still do include a bit too many mistakes).
Yeah, thats not the case, but several mistakes that lead to goalscoring opportunities every other game, more than offset anything good he has contributed during the match. Until he cuts it out, he isnt good enough.

Jun 6, 2015
Yeah, thats not the case, but several mistakes that lead to goalscoring opportunities every other game, more than offset anything good he has contributed during the match. Until he cuts it out, he isnt good enough.
Good enough for what? Clearly good enough to start for Juve in Pirlo's opinion. Doesn't mean he doesn't need to keep improving.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
As a wise man once said, who needs Locatelli when you have Bentancur
not sure if sarcasm or not :shifty: i usually like bentancur, still, i'm not sure it's the best timed wisdom after yesterday's disasterclass from him, and a very solid game from locatelli. in the pirlo era, bentancur became the first player to be subbed out for tactical reasons before the 60th minute, and that's all one needs to know about his latest performance. on his day, he's an asset, but he's not feeling this busy schedule at all.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
even though he is my favorite midfilder , he had 2-3 really bad games , but me MUST start everygame , he is our only midfilder who can run for 90 minutes (except McKeine ofc) , also he can tackle&defend . Arthur didn't even try to block Genoa player who scored 2nd goal .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
even though he is my favorite midfilder , he had 2-3 really bad games , but me MUST start everygame , he is our only midfilder who can run for 90 minutes (except McKeine ofc) , also he can tackle&defend . Arthur didn't even try to block Genoa player who scored 2nd goal .
Mine too, it's sucks to see him play so bad, careless. Players like mckennie are head and shoulders above him which no-one could have imagined. He needs some bench time. He's played quite a bit recently I think he needs to recharge his brain before we bring him back.

Sent from my M2007J20CG using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)