Rodrigo Bentancur (38 Viewers)

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
He just does not have it in him to be a world-class player. Neither Rabiot nor Arthur has shown so far they have it in them too.
the guy has already overachieved, so not being world class isn’t really a knock. I think some just need to lower their expectations with certain players. Bentancur was never projected to be that caliber. Rabiot has flashed an elite all around game though. I would argue that he has shown that he has it in him. Arthur idk, probably too early to judge. Remember how shit Rabiot looked last season. New country, new league, new system. It takes time.

Jun 6, 2015
Thought he was poor in the first half but much better in the second. He had a much better game than Rabiot, who was very poor today.

Hopefully he is starting to find some form.
Yeah he still has some sloppy moments, but plays with much better intensity and some of his forward passing has been really good in the last couple games.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Yeah he still has some sloppy moments, but plays with much better intensity and some of his forward passing has been really good in the last couple games.
:agree:

He has seems like the only mid picking out those forward passes between the lines. Plus he has won the ball back well.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He also recovered balls, tackled, dribled. Overall a good game.
He was so poor in the 1st half that I thought Pirlo would sub him out at the end of it. He was constantly misplacing passes, killing our attacks and preventing us to build any kind of momentum. Prolly our worst player after 45 minutes. He improved in the 2nd half, but overall it wasnt a good game. I have a bit higher standards.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)