Rodrigo Bentancur (43 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
I agree @Amer. Especially these days. The only reason I watch EC and WC is because there is no other football to watch. I would honestly be happy if they scrapped EC and all other joke competitions. It's not really enjoyable football. Just random players cooked together and those that have organized themselves best wins. The rest looks like exactly what they are. I'd rather see the players stay fresh.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
World Cups are awesome, the Euros are pretty meh.

I'm not saying the best football is played in international football, but it is about so much more than just football. Germany v England, Italy v Brazil, Italy v Germany, Argentina v England, Portugal v Spain, ...

How could you not like these games?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
WC is interesting because you get teams and players you don't see often, different styles of play, and it's all-inclusive. Played in some desert or maybe a jungle, anything goes.

Virtually everyone at the Euros plays in Europe, they've played each other before at club level, all the styles and tactics are familiar. Everything is a bit more sterile and calculated. And inevitably, the Nations League is going to dilute the prestige and novelty of the Euros.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Is he healhty or is covid possesed?

I think he will have to be quarintined when he returns
so far all of his tests were negative and trained separately as a precaution. he'll have an other one tomorrow and if it's also negative, he'll be available. that's the procedure according to the protocol.

cagliari won't bring nandez to torino, and that's their own choice.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He was growing every year, even Last year he was one of our best options. But he is young and feels the threat over those multimillion contracts we made with other midfiders this summer. Our coaches and managers repeat to Rabbiot and Arthur that they are world class material, they try to boost their morale and help them grow, maybe some times with double standards, as they might let some mistakes slip and over award some decent performances. Benta must be intimidated. Worry not, such moment will mold him into a proffesional! He will see that players and coaches come and go, even better ones and the important thing is that he believes to himself and give his best no matter what

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Still waiting for him to show up consistently in the final third. Otherwise he's an Ambrosini level player, puts up a good fight and gets the ball to the real players
He hasn't shown anything to suggest he can be more than Ambrosini, that would already be a success for Bentancur.

Rabiot is a similar type of player but better than him at almost everything, having them both really contrasts the quality.

Arthur, a different kind of midfielder, shows much superior technique, close control, and passing.

Bentancur at first seemed like he could stylistically go a different ways. Rabiot shows us how an all-rounder should play. Arthur shows us the talent that a technical midfielder should have.

He is fine option to have, but isn't a top level midfielder, and so far doesn't look like he will become one.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
He's been shitty the entire seaso so far imo, either he was never that good to begin with or playing with Matuidi and Panic just made him look like a better player. But can't remember the last time I was impressed with him

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)