Rodrigo Bentancur (101 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
For third season in a row he shows a serious dip in form in the last 1/4 of the season. I don't know if it's physical or mental strength that he's losing in the last stages but it needs fixing because he's got serious potential to be an integral part of a great team.
Unlike Rabiot, who despite some flashes with which he fooled the naive, is just a headless chicken and is a useless player I'd like to get rid of asap.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
He is the only midfielder who is a guarantee starter next season. He can play multiple postions, good stamina, physical. All he needs to improve are his attacking area. Sooner or later he will score headers and shoot better. May he be our captain in the future.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
For third season in a row he shows a serious dip in form in the last 1/4 of the season. I don't know if it's physical or mental strength that he's losing in the last stages but it needs fixing because he's got serious potential to be an integral part of a great team.
Unlike Rabiot, who despite some flashes with which he fooled the naive, is just a headless chicken and is a useless player I'd like to get rid of asap.
Agreed completely on Rabiot.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He played non stop, needed a break

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Him and Arthur under Pirlo :green:

- - - Updated - - -

He is the only midfielder who is a guarantee starter next season. He can play multiple postions, good stamina, physical. All he needs to improve are his attacking area. Sooner or later he will score headers and shoot better. May he be our captain in the future.
You can ruin a player by playing him all over the place all the time. Next season Pirlo should stick him in one role, and to me that role should be regista. Let him make his mistakes and give the ball away in first half of the season (other than that he looks perfectly fit as regista).

Last edited:

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
Imo if Bentancur isn't the 3rd best midfielder in a mid of 3 then the starting 11 isn't very good.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Huge task for this kid to be the leader in midfield. For Juve’s sake I hope he improves A LOT.
and more importantly he has a huge task to be the hamsomest midfielder in the team. he needs to spend lots of time on self care, maybe even surgery to stay the top hamsum in the midfield. right now he is being threatened by Arthur, potentially Tonali coming . now you might be thinking Tonali is no that hamsum, but remember Tonali is 19 and he will have time to age and get better and use self care products too.

what do you think he should work on? i think facial hair is one. he needs tips from Emre Can on how to style. also he could do with surgery to fix his nose

@Strickland come here and back me up

Last edited:

Furino

Dec 31, 2012
I always wondered about that, with this clause he would stay with us forever because how stupid it would be to sold him and cash in only 50% of the fee.

Still, the thought about terms we agreed to sell Tevez to Boca is just disgusting. Just think about it, they got him for basically nothing, then got 13 mln for Bentacur and still managed to keep 50% clause. Clause, that we now need to buy off.

Just to remind you, one year later, they sold Tevez for 10.5 mln to Chinese. And they got him for free after another 12 months.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
I always wondered about that, with this clause he would stay with us forever because how stupid it would be to sold him and cash in only 50% of the fee.

Still, the thought about terms we agreed to sell Tevez to Boca is just disgusting. Just think about it, they got him for basically nothing, then got 13 mln for Bentacur and still managed to keep 50% clause. Clause, that we now need to buy off.

Just to remind you, one year later, they sold Tevez for 10.5 mln to Chinese. And they got him for free after another 12 months.
Who cares about peanuts. We got a very good player from that deal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 98)