Rodrigo Bentancur (17 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Maybe he needs some benching next season, or someone who can put him to the test.

Way too casual for a so called midfield star in the making,

Not convinced that this guy is the one to carry our midfield for the years to come.
I like him a lot. I think he has the potential to be a key player for us. But at some point he needs to cut the mistakes. But it is easy to forget he is only 23.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Not convinced that this guy is the one to carry our midfield for the years to come.
If you're talking about being a creative offensive threat feeding the frontmen,, I just don't see. As young as he is, I don't see his ball control progressing enough to be that man. Starting 11 man for sure but not THAT special guy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's a good tackle, I don't think there is a lesson to be learnt

The ref is atrocious at his job, only lesson learnt here is whoever that guy is shouldnt be officiating CL games
He had no business going into a challenge in the box like that especially being a goal down on aggregate

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
what lesson? :rofl: ref was a retard, and so was the var official. you can't go out on the pitch and think about a potential bad call during your whole career.
Doesn’t matter whether the ref was an idiot or not. Had he not made that risky tackle in the box it wouldn’t have been a PK.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Actually he does not need to do the tackle, even if he doing it right
A slightest touch can even be interpreted wrong

All he need to do is to cover the shooting position
The core problem is that our players' default mode is the league format, they cant get it into their thick skulls that you simply cant take any risks in defense in CL.

We need a foreign coach. I dont see any other solutiob to finally break this mental block of this club.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He absolutely has every right to go for the ball. He is our dm

He didnt tackle the player he got the ball.

In 99 out of 100 other matches for any team even us that would have been not a penalty.

What is the purpose of var if bot to verify decisions like this. Absolute bullshit from both the ref and cat and they should be both fired and banned from football

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
He absolutely has every right to go for the ball. He is our dm

He didnt tackle the player he got the ball.

In 99 out of 100 other matches for any team even us that would have been not a penalty.

What is the purpose of var if bot to verify decisions like this. Absolute bullshit from both the ref and cat and they should be both fired and banned from football

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
the foul was bernardeschi from behind

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)