Rodrigo Bentancur (30 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
That's what I thought too. Figured once VAR saw the play it would be over turned. Though the English analyst on BT 2 said it was a clear cut penalty. I was confused by that. Guess that's why he does games.
The BT Sport commentary was pathetic. It was like they were not even bothered. Plus they wanted the underdog. It was clearly two guys who between them had not watched a Juve game all season.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
He absolutely has every right to go for the ball. He is our dm

He didnt tackle the player he got the ball.

In 99 out of 100 other matches for any team even us that would have been not a penalty.

What is the purpose of var if bot to verify decisions like this. Absolute bullshit from both the ref and cat and they should be both fired and banned from football

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
This .

Are people blaming him for that tackle lol wtf , do you even know the rules??

It was perfectly executed tackle, 100% clean tackle , he had bad game , but that tackle was NECESSARY, and he did great.

Pk call came from Bernardeschi not Bentacur.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
I believe he made a huge leap in quality this season compared to last season, with a better coach, better squad and less pressure he can start delivering what we all need from him.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
In summary, he should not have attempted that tacke there. I think we all can agree on that at least?
No.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn’t matter whether the ref was an idiot or not. Had he not made that risky tackle in the box it wouldn’t have been a PK.
First of all he didn't cause the penalty.

Second, don't you love Demiral and his tackles? WTF is wrong with a DM tackling the ball? And it was good timed even. Sorry but I don't get the criticism here.

We all like to talk about grinta, and now all of a sudden our DM isn't allowed to tackle the ball in a dangerous position? Give me a break.

Last edited:

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
It was the safest tackle possible, are you kidding me?! He was all ball and some space left.

Anyway, Rodrigo proved tuz doubters wrong again this season and will continue his ascension to a future Capitano. WarRodrigo!

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
There was no problem with the tackle. Never a penalty. The issues with Benta are in other places: bad pass, bad shot, losses concentration, and consequently possession too often close to the goal; gives away too many fouls in dangerous positions...
So many bad characteristics may prevent him to become a top midfielder.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
Bentancur leads us for assists

Bentancur played like 14 games in a row with little to no help in the midfield

Bentancur is the least of our problems

He will grow
Dybala leads with assists. Bentancur is clueless in front of the goal most of the time and losses possession all too often. His passes are usually short and safe, and he rarely is adventurous.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
tuz pretty much wants everyone sold.

this forum is forzainter level in terms of football knowldge
Do you really believe our players are really superior to the rest of Seria A? No, they aren't. We just have Ronaldo and Dybala that make the difference. The rest are pretty dispensable.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ah ok. so show me the disposability.

go ahead. dispose of everyone. see how easy that is

and while you are at it, show everyone how you will budget buying 22 players. go on

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
ah ok. so show me the disposability.

go ahead. dispose of everyone. see how easy that is

and while you are at it, show everyone how you will budget buying 22 players. go on
Not 22 players but at least 7-8 should go. We have an obese squad. Matuidi, Khedira, Higuain, Berna, Rugani, Ramsey, MDS, Danilo should be sold or let go for free and some of them should not be replaced.
Bring 3 starters and 3 backups. Stop with the free garbage. In our case other man's garbage is our trash.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
well yes, thats what we all think. realistically selling or terminating 7-8 players and getting same amount of players is not possible, at all.

here is @JuveJay summed it up well in the transfer thread (although credit to me for helping him with words of encouragment) :

Khedira and Douglas Costa will be almost impossible to move. DC we have an outside chance if some idiot PL team comes in for him. I'm sure some manager over there has watched him play one CL game (Spurs for example) for us and thinks he is world class every week.

Ramsey will get another season, unless he decides he can't hack it or we get a good offer for him. This is also extremely unlikely with the salary he is on.

Bernardeschi will have interest. Possibly from the PL but more likely from Italy. Maybe Roma can make him a new money signing, or even Milan. I doubt he'd accept less, and less can't afford him. He would also do well in Spain with their football but their clubs outside of the top three are also broke.

Higuain is surely on his way out, and this has been an evident problem since his personal issues during the lockdown.

De Sciglio could be sold, but we won't get much for him. Simply having anyone who is good is an upgrade on him because you can't rely on him being fit for more than a few games at a time.

Danilo we are stuck with for at least another season. He's mediocre but I can tolerate him as a versatile backup.

Matuidi is also likely to be here next year unless we force him out. Maybe an upper-mid PL team or French club like Lille would take him. He has his uses in a team with better players around him but I also get the impression that he is in decline in what he used to do very well.

There is no way Bonucci is going anywhere, unfortunately. We just have to hope Demiral can continue to excel and edge him out so he plays less and less, and progressively less important games. He'll probably throw a tantrum and leave at that point.

Rugani should be sold or swapped were he not an Italian for the CL list. Maybe he will finally decide he needs to play somewhere.

It's the same issue as other teams are facing, we won't see that many money buys, it'll be swaps so we have to get creative. I don't have great faith in Paratici getting it right with his choices. And the issue we have is that we talk about the CL being an objective every season now, but the financial reality even before Covid-19 was that we are the 10th richest club in Europe, hundreds of millions short of the richest clubs, so the moves we make have to almost all be good ones. Getting 50% of them right means that we will continually fail in this competition, and not only that but it puts our Serie A dominance in danger.

I expect to see a lot of our fringe young players moved on as part of other deals. Mandragora is also a big loss on the mercato with his injury.

Jun 16, 2020
Not 22 players but at least 7-8 should go. We have an obese squad. Matuidi, Khedira, Higuain, Berna, Rugani, Ramsey, MDS, Danilo should be sold or let go for free and some of them should not be replaced.
Bring 3 starters and 3 backups. Stop with the free garbage. In our case other man's garbage is our trash.
With luck we succeed to offload 5 players; Khedira, Berna, De Sciglio, Higuain and Rugani. It’s already a lot but I’d consider that as nice work from Paratici.

And let’s not forget Perin and Pjaca.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)