Rodrigo Bentancur (29 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Bentancur reminds me of marchisio in the sense that at that age in his career it wasnt clear where is best to use him due to coaches coming and going. Them content came and made him box to box runner and that was that.

Marchisio started really performing for juve when he was 25. Bentancur is doing much better for me at 22-23

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He seems like a DM to me, certainly not a regista. Offers plenty of legs and running in the middle whilst being robust and combative in the tackle. A great ball winner but he doesn’t offer a huge amount going forward and needs to work on his shooting..

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
He seems like a DM to me, certainly not a regista. Offers plenty of legs and running in the middle whilst being robust and combative in the tackle. A great ball winner but he doesn’t offer a huge amount going forward and needs to work on his shooting..
Yeah, people use DM and regista interchangeably but they're not the same thing

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Yeah, people use DM and regista interchangeably but they're not the same thing
Bentancur is better on the ball than either Casemiro or Kante are, more technically gifted and a better dribbler.

But he’s no Pirlo.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
He doesn't need to be, he just needs to be an anchor in the midfield role. Hard at it, can pass the ball
He will grow
He's played about 12 games straight every 3 days as well

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

May 23, 2013
Bentancur has great passing range. He's pinged far more impressive long balls than Pjanic this season and has some fantastic lifted through ball assists.

Two instances which come to mind are his assist to Ronaldo in our 2-1 loss to Napoli and his pass to Dybala in the build up to our second goal vs Inter.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Bentancur is better on the ball than either Casemiro or Kante are, more technically gifted and a better dribbler.

But he’s no Pirlo.
We don't need to play with a fucking regista. This obsession with a dying position is asinine.

- - - Updated - - -

Bentancur has great passing range. He's pinged far more impressive long balls than Pjanic this season and has some fantastic lifted through ball assists.

Two instances which come to mind are his assist to Ronaldo in our 2-1 loss to Napoli and his pass to Dybala in the build up to our second goal vs Inter.

Finally, a meaningful/useful post from you. Thanks for that :tup:

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Poor bugger is spent...nonetheless he has proven enough this season that he has the goods to be a starter in midfield next season. What role I'm not sure...but at least we will have rabiot and Arthur to work with and possibly another if we do well in the market.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This guy is awesome and is already a good midfielder, he will become a great soon.

But please stop saying he is not good enough to play Regista.

The truth is the regista is a bullcrap outdated concept in football created by loltalians. These days, you need dynamic, aggressive, and direct passers in midfield. And that is what bentancur should become.

So please, stop using these loltalian concept to define football positions...mazzela regista pussyla cuntilla vaginala are all fluffy romantic terms that loltalians use to make football a complicated art. That’s why Italy has contributed nothing to the footballing world for the past ten years other than Juventus.

These days, all you need is a pogba and vidal to win your midfield battle with bone crunching tackles and thundershots

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Any truth to the rumors on swapping him with Ratikic? Gotta be fake, right? We wouldn’t swap one of our best midfielders with loads of potential with a 32 old dude past his prime... RIGHT? :fab::scared:

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Any truth to the rumors on swapping him with Ratikic? Gotta be fake, right? We wouldn’t swap one of our best midfielders with loads of potential with a 32 old dude past his prime... RIGHT? :fab::scared:
I seriously doubt it, we might still be interested in Rakitic however, but surely not at the expense of Bentancur.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)