Rodrigo Bentancur (24 Viewers)

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
Sad to be proven right about this guy. He does absolutely nothing he's nothing special defensively, his passing is shit even the sideways ones look fucking risky, he's clueless in the final 3rd and has the turning circle of a fucking whale.

He's last choice rotation quality at best. With our awful midfield we really need to try a 2 man midfield.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Assuming Max will stick with 4-3-X, the RCM should be Can or Khedira.

Khedira can play the mezzala role properly. Can can defend.

Bentancur can do neither.

Though if we get knocked out vs Atletico, it doesn't really matter.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
I had high hopes for him when he joined but I think he have regressed massively.
In the beginning of his time here he was pretty good at playing the ball forward, had a good first touch and could drive the ball forward. I dont see any of those things any thise things any more. He just plays the ball to the nearest man and never forward, hoping to make as few mistakes as possible.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I had high hopes for him when he joined but I think he have regressed massively.
In the beginning of his time here he was pretty good at playing the ball forward, had a good first touch and could drive the ball forward. I dont see any of those things any thise things any more. He just plays the ball to the nearest man and never forward, hoping to make as few mistakes as possible.
To be honest I don't see much change from when he first started to play. Still as erratic as he was before

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
He did very well in the first season here, where he could drive the ball forward as has been said. Its remarkable how all our players have regressed on those abilities this season. Must partly be due to our tactics and lack of coordination and movement.

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
He did very well in the first season here, where he could drive the ball forward as has been said. Its remarkable how all our players have regressed on those abilities this season. Must partly be due to our tactics and lack of coordination and movement.
Tactics are huge and so is this God forsaken 433

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
The safest bet would be to assume it's Allegri's fault for not developing those characteristics.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Thought he had a good second half. Seemed to get in his head that he needs to carry the ball and was just about the only one stopping counters/winning back possession.

First half was poor, much like everyone else.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
What has happened to his dribbling ability? When he first got here he had the ability to make driving forward runs with the ball. Nowadays all he does is sideways passing. No confidence with the ball at his feet anymore.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)