Rodrigo Bentancur (103 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
For me one of his best performances in our shirt. Looked comfortable on the ball and the short passing was on point. He even tried some good through balls.
Had two bad shortpasses and he overhits the longballs most of time a bit too much.

7/10
Good job, you can see he grows every game.
What? The adjectives available to describe his performance range from underwhelming at best to awful at worst.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Very disappointing second half, gave away the ball countless times and almost gifted Pogba an equalizer.

I like him but he certainly wasn't up to the big occasion tonight.

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
I thought he was quite good. His defensive contribution was strong and he stopped several counter attacks. He was composed and cool on the ball. My only criticism was his lack of creative passes. There were a few occasions where the opportunity arose, but he hesitated and then passed sideways instead.

Overall 7/10

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Was pretty good for most of the match bar those 5 mins where he tried his best to award MU a goal, like WTF.
:agree:

Thought he was excellent. Tactically he did a great job, particularly knowing when to sit back and cover for Cancelo and Cuadrado.

Won the ball back well and tidy with the ball (apart from a couple of bad give aways in a short space of time).

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
First half he was fantastic, second half he made a few too many mistakes.
But going by that first half, damn what a player he can become.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
He was clearly one of our better players first half and some time into the second. Great passes, great movement, making himself available for passes all of the time. Something Pjanic doesnt do much normally. And as has been said, his defensive contribution was huge. Got tired and sloppy later in 2nd half and him or Pjanic should have been replaced ideally.

Kian

Jul 22, 2011
absolutely disgusting performance in the second half. could've cost us the game on multiple occasions. i hate how allegri didn't react to it..

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Excellent game from youngster. With more experience he won't be making same mistakes! Compare this game to the one at home against Real! He is improving a great deal.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Better safe than sorry!
So safe that he treated the ball almost like a hot potato. Didn't bother to try and make a diff. Kept his head down, passed to the guy next to him. And he was the one playing mezzala - farthest fwd CM. Only player who didn't play well in 1st half.

Disappointing game. But tactically, he's always in the right position. Mentally, needs to be in the same zone he was in 1st half vs Real.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
So safe that he treated the ball almost like a hot potato. Didn't bother to try and make a diff. Kept his head down, passed to the guy next to him. And he was the one playing mezzala - farthest fwd CM. Only player who didn't play well in 1st half.

Disappointing game. But tactically, he's always in the right position. Mentally, needs to be in the same zone he was in 1st half vs Real.
What if he was instructed from Allegri to do so... Man you shouldn't rise your expectations for a boy like Bentancur. He's gonna turn out great. Just some patience.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 103)