Rodrigo Bentancur (84 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Messi could have had two WC's. Consecutive WC's even, had he and Maradonna put their egos aside. Donna didn't play the best defensive core of thst year in Inter's treble year with thst argie defensive core. Messi self sabotaged himself by pushing out Tevez in 2014.

Now he'll never win it :lol:
You do remember bastian schwein and the germans raped them without mercy in 2010. Nothing maradonna was gonna do would have got them through that game

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You do remember bastian schwein and the germans raped them without mercy in 2010. Nothing maradonna was gonna do would have got them through that game
Having Cambiasso, Zanetti, Samuel would have certainly helped.....

- - - Updated - - -

They were coming off the season of their lifr

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I see huge potential in him.

He has personality, not afraid of taking command - only lacks experience.

Good technique, and longe range passes.

Sometimes a bit slow on the ball, and gets caught in possesion - but the guy os only, What 19?

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Bentancur - Pjanic - Can

What a $#@!ty midfield this is.

- - - Updated - - -

Thought we wanna improve our midfield. This is a status quo at the best.
How do you ever expect anyone to become top level if they don't play? Emre Can is superior to any of our current midfielders this season. Pjanic is the best we have, and Bentancur is the topic of this conversation: a future superstar.

Why can't we speak of players we have instead of always wanting more and more? This is not the thread for that!

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Bentancur - Pjanic - Can

What a $#@!ty midfield this is.

- - - Updated - - -

Thought we wanna improve our midfield. This is a status quo at the best.
Can is coming off 2 great seasons, definitely an upgrade over both Sami, Matuidi and Marchi. Bentancur has great potential, needs playing time, if we can give him the minutes we gave to Pogba, i believe he has that potential of being Worldclass..

So yeah, Pjanic, Can with Bentancur is an improvement. Of course in a perfect world, that mid would also have someone like SMS or Fabinho, but I am not sure we can manage, especially if we are getting Martial without selling Dybala..

Can, Martial, Caldara, Spinazzola, Bellerin with only losing a key starter like Alex Sandro and perhaps adding another young midfielder with great tenacity, and defensive skills is a great improvement..

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Can is coming off 2 great seasons, definitely an upgrade over both Sami, Matuidi and Marchi. Bentancur has great potential, needs playing time, if we can give him the minutes we gave to Pogba, i believe he has that potential of being Worldclass..

So yeah, Pjanic, Can with Bentancur is an improvement. Of course in a perfect world, that mid would also have someone like SMS or Fabinho, but I am not sure we can manage, especially if we are getting Martial without selling Dybala..

Can, Martial, Caldara, Spinazzola, Bellerin with only losing a key starter like Alex Sandro and perhaps adding another young midfielder with great tenacity, and defensive skills is a great improvement..
Exactly!

Bentancur had one of his top performances this season against Real fkn Madrid!

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
How do you ever expect anyone to become top level if they don't play? Emre Can is superior to any of our current midfielders this season. Pjanic is the best we have, and Bentancur is the topic of this conversation: a future superstar.
He's not better than Khedira. He's just younger.

- - - Updated - - -

Rofl, it's not even a question in Germany that Can would play instead of Khedira.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Pjanic Can Betancourt is already levels above Matuidi and Khedira.

You are changing a guy with grinta but 0 technicque and an opportunist lucky as hell....for a technical DM and a young energetic passing DM.

Where do i sign?

Btw, play more betancourt Max plz. ffs

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Thought he was fantastic against Madrid. Not easy to play such a fundamental position as a 20 yr old in a game like that.

I think he is perfect for the regista position. But I also like the chances as a CM.

Really hope this season Max gives him real opportunitites to develop and fight Matuidi for the position.

Charrúa

Mar 26, 2018
Rodri has arrived in Uruguay in preparation for the World Cup:

Everything points towards him being a starter for his nation. Anyone who will be keeping an eye for him at the tournament?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 81)