Rodrigo Bentancur (52 Viewers)

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #182
    Hes more pirlo than pogba, but yeah being tall and technical will draw that comparison. Most boca fans don't like him he even got booed in the medal ceremony :p but i think he's got a great potential especially if he plays week in and week out and is allowed to make mistakes without getting benched
    You've seen him more than me. Whenever I saw him play he was played LCM and did well there. Didn't see much of the Pirlo long pass or control of midfield. The ball sticks to him which is great and does nice 1-2's. Ok shot. I liked what I saw.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
    Apr 14, 2005
    You've seen him more than me. Whenever I saw him play he was played LCM and did well there. Didn't see much of the Pirlo long pass or control of midfield. The ball sticks to him which is great and does nice 1-2's. Ok shot. I liked what I saw.
    Hes a 5, plays right in front of the CBs, he covered for gago when he was injured and did so real well, he can be physical and cover ground like a classic 5 but being good on the ball he'd rather use that understandably. Honestly he's got the tools to be groomed for any midfield position.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    Would love for him to stay as the fifth options in midfield with one player bought and Lemina, Sturato, Rincon gone. He and Schick are the most exciting players for me this mercato, maybe with Bernardeschi if he comes.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Maybe this is our DM? no more buys?
    :boh:

We used this kid for an EU slot...would be absolutely retarded if we loaned him after preseason. I think he is here to stay. He also said he can play in front of defense, which is what he prefers...seems more mobile than Pjanic when moving with the ball so we will see.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
    Fuck it.

Start him next to Pjanic and see what the kid is made of.
    In the interview he himself said he is more Pjanic than Khedira, so it seems he is not DM. Maybe the idea is to rotate Marchisio with Khedira and him with Pjanic, having Rincon as back up?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)