Rodrigo Bentancur (16 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
In the interview he himself said he is more Pjanic than Khedira, so it seems he is not DM. Maybe the idea is to rotate Marchisio with Khedira and him with Pjanic, having Rincon as back up?
That's a horrible idea. Nowhere near good enough to compete with the elite. We sold both Pogba and Vidal. It's about time we got ourselves a dominating midfield enforcer.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
That's a horrible idea. Nowhere near good enough to compete with the elite. We sold both Pogba and Vidal. It's about time we got ourselves a dominating midfield enforcer.
I guess storming out way to the final and having the upper hand untill half time is called "nowhere near good enough to compete with the elite" :baus:

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
We did great, but I agree its horrible idea. Our midfield is definitelt lacking something and I doubt this guy is able to solve it just yet.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
In the interview he himself said he is more Pjanic than Khedira, so it seems he is not DM. Maybe the idea is to rotate Marchisio with Khedira and him with Pjanic, having Rincon as back up?
Khedira isnt really a DM for us, he sees more.final third than Pjanic for sure. If the guy says he's more similar to our only top level performing CM I take it as a good sign

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Or pretty much anyone below twenty we have signed or developed in the last twenty years. There are a handful exceptions, but they are just a handful. Not saying all of them would have turned out WC, most would still end up mediocre. But I do believe some could have become decent squad players, at least. We have always been great to turn players on the verge of WC or with exceptional quality like Pogba to become brilliant players or make the visible for the world. That list just goes on and on. But I would like us to give younger players a bigger place and develop more home grown players. Doesn't have to be this guy, but someone. Otherwise, I really don't see why we should keep spending on younger players if they will never see the locker room. So much money has been used as firewood, it's just a shame.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
Or pretty much anyone below twenty we have signed or developed in the last twenty years. There are a handful exceptions, but they are just a handful. Not saying all of them would have turned out WC, most would still end up mediocre. But I do believe some could have become decent squad players, at least. We have always been great to turn players on the verge of WC or with exceptional quality like Pogba to become brilliant players or make the visible for the world. That list just goes on and on. But I would like us to give younger players a bigger place and develop more home grown players. Doesn't have to be this guy, but someone. Otherwise, I really don't see why we should keep spending on younger players if they will never see the locker room. So much money has been used as firewood, it's just a shame.
We almost always move them on with little losses or small profit.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Tactical awareness is utmost important at Juventus. Naturally this makes it extremely tough to rely on primavera kids in critical regions.

Insane talents like Rugani and Marchisio break the habbit.
Creative or offensive talents that turned out shit like giovinco have had their chances but we seem to have little in our youth sector

You keep putting money and hope to get an insane talent. But italy has stopped producing great talents for a decade now

- - - Updated - - -

We almost always move them on with little losses or small profit.
And exactly this is why in the end, it doesnt really matter if its not an insane talent

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
As much as seeing PP staying at Juve for his career was satisfied getting the money for him. Doubt Juve could have paid him what he's getting now (team didn't even qualify for CL) or more importantly what he will want in years to come.

Videl exit was more surprised by but would have a CL title come with him? I don't think so and guy now seems not dedicated to being in one place and think he'll move on eventually for $$$ over best chance for titles.

Buying a 60 mil man over a 30 doesn't guarantee anything, kinda like the stock market where values go up and down. I like so far the direction Juve going on the backline. Wish more Italia youth could put the ball in the net but like mentioned above not much the case. I hear there are plenty of Italy represented in Argentina though. LOL!

Newbie here and tell you American of Italian descent and WC in US got me started even though no Serie matches were shown on TV. Oh that Baggio miss. Oh well. And by the late 90's Del Piero got me on board as Juve the TEAM! AC Milan I would root on when Juve not there but no way Inter. I mean during the early 2000's I saw one match where the starting 11 didn't include one Italian. Unacceptable!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)