Rodrigo Bentancur (2 Viewers)

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018
To think some people here prefer Khedira to start :lol3:

Bentancur is the only midfielder who has some technical skills and able to get past his man when Juve get pressed. Khedira will only pass the ball back putting the pressure to his teammate just like what happened against Milan

CR 7

The D.I.L.F
Sep 16, 2003
Please, please please don't tell me some people think that Mandragora is better than this kid. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but come on.

s4tch

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Mar 23, 2015
mandragora scored two beauties, while bentancur had some poor games recently, and you're only as good as your last game, so...

the key to yesterday's performance was 1. pjanic getting bullied by 2-3 ajax players constantly, so bentancur could move relatively freely between the two defensive lines 2. perfect tactical and mental preparation. he kept it simple, just like emre can did for his highlight game against atletico. bentancur is still surprisingly calm on the ball, that's probably his best asset, while he had 7 tackles, which is probably a record for any juve player this season. only de jong played on a similar level yesterday, and he's a 60m, hyped talent, deserving all attention.

Hydde

Duke NUKEM
Mar 6, 2003
One of the best games i have seen from him. Maybe the best. He reminded me prime marchisio as regista.
Simple but composed.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, please please don't tell me some people think that Mandragora is better than this kid. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but come on.
Dont nunderestimate mandragora.

Hydde

Duke NUKEM
Mar 6, 2003
Mandragora is at least level below Rodrigo in pure ability. Benta is underrated here, put him in Ajax and he is going to be a fapboy in Mercato thread.
I dont think he is underrated here. We have seen how good or how wonky he can be. Yesterday he showed great composure tho. We need more of those displays

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
The overreaction here. Bentancur was great in Ammsterdam, he was also terrible for months. One game doesn't define a season against all other matches. If he can play most games like he did on Wednesday then obviously he is great, but that has not been the case. So many matches this season he does absolutely nothing except being a yellow card risk on every other tackle.

Let him build consistent performances before laughing at posters that are rightly unimpressed with his season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)