Rodrigo Bentancur (19 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You are right but also thats why he had to be loaned out and eventually was sold and moved positions before being great. I dont think saying dont take risks in October of your first time as a consistant starter is taking it slow in a career standpoint. Just slowly grow your role in the team
I agree about slowly fitting yourself into the role, but even Max wants him to take more risks likely because he knows he is capable of doing it. We have a team good enough (and organized enough) to allow these youngsters to make mistakes. Our more seasoned players are less likely to because they can already do things like that. Perfect environment for Bentancur to spread his wings IMO. (Think back when Pogba was here...he had Pirlo & Vidal & prime Marchisio to sort out any fuck-ups he did.

It's how you grow.

Buy on AliExpress.com

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
Imo his best game in a while when judging for full 90mins. He was a beast defensively and was not afraid to get tired chasing them Cagliari's players. Yes, his shooting and final pass were as questionable as ever but his main duties, this is passing in the middle of the pitch and winning the ball back were top notch. Loved how he started/tried to start fast counters by bursting forward just after winning the ball a couple of times. :tup:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That was one of his best games for us so far imo. Tireless running, got stuck in, defended well and moved the ball quickly and accurately forward. Nice assist for Dybala. Needs to get his shooting boots on though.

Jan 22, 2016
Keep it up Rodrigo. He can easily diplace Khedira in the right side.
Let him play on that right side to boost his confidence even higher. Last night showed us what he has in his locker. Just needs more play time so he can pull those bursting forward runs even more

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Yep. Boca fucked us in that deal. I wonder if we will try negotiate that if Bentancur keeps improving at this rate.
There have been rumors of that since last season, but unless Boca are stupid (they obviously aren't if they pulled that off even with us giving them Tevez) or cash-strapped, no reason for them to settle with a half-decent sum now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)