Rodrigo Bentancur (124 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Bentancur
This is why he has won over Juve

Schelotto, who trained him at Boca, reveals the secrets of the Uruguayan midfielder
'Character, intelligence and talent. South American Pogba? Yes, in a year you can make that comparison’

- - - Updated - - -

:touched:

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #606
    this summer while everybody knew we had an option on him

lol

lol
    maxresdefault.jpg

lol
    DKPESyGWkAA29mw.jpg

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    And hope he has half of Pogbas crazy game changing talent.

That was a good description of him actually, calm, intelligent, gets stuck in and plays like he is 30. But needs to be more adventurous or decisive in attacking phase. Take little more risk and suprise opponents around the box.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    And hope he has half of Pogbas crazy game changing talent.

That was a good description of him actually, calm, intelligent, gets stuck in and plays like he is 30. But needs to be more adventurous or decisive in attacking phase. Take little more risk and suprise opponents around the box.

But he looks more suited to role of regista than as box to box midfielder looking at his career stats one goal and three assists for Boca he definitely needs to improve his end product

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
    Hope he is more level headed than pogba
    I would hope so and from little I hear from him guy appears will be. Cause if he does become the talent (Pogba like?) some are expecting him to be, hopefully he doesn't enjoy too much reading the articles how great he is or will have to be sold. Don't do it Beppe!

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    I would hope so and from little I hear from him guy appears will be. Cause if he does become the talent (Pogba like?) some are expecting him to be, hopefully he doesn't enjoy too much reading the articles how great he is or will have to be sold. Don't do it Beppe!
    In any case 50 percent of sale value will go to Boca so it is time our management need to show some spine and reject any transfer request

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    ...But needs to be more adventurous or decisive in attacking phase. Take little more risk and suprise opponents around the box. ...
    in case he wants to be an other pogba. but when you play with a 2-man midfield and have 4 pretty good attackers on your lineup (+ alex sandro, who's always a threat), i'd prefer bentancur to play it safe and not get too adventurous. this season we're getting too easily exposed to counters anyway.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    in case he wants to be an other pogba. but when you play with a 2-man midfield and have 4 pretty good attackers on your lineup (+ alex sandro, who's always a threat), i'd prefer bentancur to play it safe and not get too adventurous. this season we're getting too easily exposed to counters anyway.
    That is true, but you don't need to be an all action free role type CM like Pogba to be more adventurous. We are just getting to know Bentancur, so far the little I seen defenitely get the impression he needs to add more direct penetration passes behind defenses to his Arsenal. Especially if he gonna replace Pjanic.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
    Haha, only in Tuz do you speak of sale value and be afraid to sell him after 2 starts 1 month into his Juve career.
    Yes that because we have this ridiculous thing of players will it is more the club will to sell players and not adequately replace them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 116)