Rodrigo Bentancur (15 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What a talent this kid is. Shaky first five minutes but man is he elegant with the ball for his age.

lol is this a future world beater we have on our hands? The kid does it all. Tracks back, defends, tackles, moves the ball quickly, changes play...wanna see if we can get him closer to goal to see what he can do there.

great game. MoM for me. Get's thrown into the lineup minutes before the game and for a kid his age he settled nicely like he wasn't even nervous at all.

holy shit

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
What a talent this kid is. Shaky first five minutes but man is he elegant with the ball for his age.

lol is this a future world beater we have on our hands? The kid does it all. Tracks back, defends, tackles, moves the ball quickly, changes play...wanna see if we can get him closer to goal to see what he can do there.

great game. MoM for me. Get's thrown into the lineup minutes before the game and for a kid his age he settled nicely like he wasn't even nervous at all.

holy shit
:hustini: Then maybe try him in goal :hustini:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The guy is 20 and doing fine. Let him take a fuckin breath before you start shuffling him off towards goal lol
I mean take some shots ala Claudio when he takes a pop.

Going to bed. I have a blitzkrieg from DaiDevil I need to be ready for tomorrow.

Xorim

Aug 31, 2015
Really liked him, in all games played so far! He has kind of pogbas body language and a busquets playstile.
Seems calm, tracks back, good physical presence, lands his passes.

Would love to see him replacing matuidi in our 4-2-3-1, alongside pjanic

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
He is really smart player, hustles the ball everytime. Imo he should try more long range passes. Seems we have star in the making here.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
He made 3 tackles (most in team with Barza), 5 interceptions (most in team with Barza) and 3 fouls. Also made the most passes in midfield at 86 with 93% success rate.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
He made 3 tackles (most in team with Barza), 5 interceptions (most in team with Barza) and 3 fouls. Also made the most passes in midfield at 86 with 93% success rate.
impressive stats, and even more impressive coolness for a young lad. i'd like to see allegri playing him along with pjanic and mandragora next season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)