Rodrigo Bentancur (36 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
is it really though?

i think everyone here agreed at time of sale out of all the mids he should have been last one to get sold.

but juve's entire midfield was unsellable. he was only one with value so he left.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
benta not being a shit player doesn't mean it wasn't the right decision to sell him. He was mentally fucked after years of underperforming, high profile errors, and being expected to play as regista. He was fucking up simple things game after game because he had lost confidence.

He couldn't hack it here

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
How does that make him very good, are you going biden on us
i don't understand what point u are making. how does wall street's newest puppet have anything to do with football.

he's performing how we expected rabiot, zakaria, locatelli all to perform. as a dynamic box to box mid.

yet all those are failing while he is doing well.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
He played over 130 games for us and was as inconsistent and infuriating by the time he left as he was on the day he joined. Sorry but I'm just not buying this revisionist stuff.

He looked like a top player on his day but how often was that? 1 in 5 games, 1 in 10?

He has a nice swagger about him right now and he generally looks classy on the ball but it's all on the eye, he's a mental midget, as soon as the Conte wave dies down he'll be a normal player. And if not it's not really our problem, he had so many chances for Juve and if he suits PL football better then good for him, until we move to the PL I don't see how it is relevant for us.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
100+ games played for Juve and people really arguing if he was good enough. He wasn't. Not unless he was a rotation option to an established midfield, and we aren't there at this point.

Also, it's Conte. Parolo, Guaccherini, Padoin can look good under Conte. He micromanages everyone.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
He was more exciting when he came than when he left. In the beginning he had so much grinta and ran like a dog. Left more well rounded but a bit meh, in my opinion. Perhaps due to the roles has played in.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
damn poor benty.

i look at current crop of mids. parades passing to no one. rabiot scared of his own shadow. mckennie cheesburguring around. miretti being a medicore italian.

sure could use some benty now

Aug 2, 2005
100+ games played for Juve and people really arguing if he was good enough. He wasn't. Not unless he was a rotation option to an established midfield, and we aren't there at this point.

Also, it's Conte. Parolo, Guaccherini, Padoin can look good under Conte. He micromanages everyone.
If that make Benta a good player.. then be it..

Sent from my SM-N986B using Tapatalk

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
I feel both funny and sad reading the comment lul

With defensive cover his progressive passing was higher up the pitch and if we weren't so wasteful up top he'd have looked a lot better than an already good performance.

He could be that creative 8 we need in a 3 man midfield.

Had a great shot in the first half well saved which was followed by the goal as well.

Absolute class and I hope Conte sticks with the 3, if only to unleash Benta a bit more.

---- fighting cock forum

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)