Rodrigo Bentancur (15 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
No really. Could have easily played a 4231
No he couldn't have at all.

With no Mandzukic or Cuadrado that left Douglas Costa and Dybala out wide offering minimal tracking back support to the midfielders. this would've left 2 CMs working mostly alone in front of defense and we would've gotten roflstomped twice as hard as we were tonight.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No he couldn't have at all.

With no Mandzukic or Cuadrado that left Douglas Costa and Dybala out wide offering minimal defensive support to the midfielders. this would've left 2 CMs working mostly alone in front of defense and we would've gotten roflstomped twice as hard as we were tonight.
He has played Sturaro on the wings often. We also had Bernadeschi. We had the wingers to play the formation.

I'm not saying the result would have changed since we can't speculate on that but we could have easily played a 4231 with the players we had available :D

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Suddenly you're an advocate for a workman Stu on the wing against Barcelona and dropping your beloved 4-3-3? Haven't you been staunch in your opinion that workman Mandzukic isn't a winger and you wanted flair and fancy types against Barcelona? Now allegri loses both his workman wingers and does play the 4-3-3 out of necessity and you're complaining he made the wrong choice?

Jog on, Hustini

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Suddenly you're an advocate for a workman Stu on the wing against Barcelona and dropping your beloved 4-3-3? Haven't you been staunch in your opinion that workman Mandzukic isn't a winger and you wanted flair and fancy types against Barcelona? Now allegri loses both his workman wingers and does play the 4-3-3 out of necessity and you're complaining he made the wrong choice?

Jog on, Hustini
A.) Did I say I wanted Allegri to play a 4231 with Sturaro on the wings?
B.) When did I mention Mandzukic in that post?
C.) Did I say Allegri made the wrong choice?

Learn how to read, Kyle. The guy said we couldn't have played a 4231, I said with the players we had available we could have.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
A.) Did I say I wanted Allegri to play a 4231 with Sturaro on the wings?
B.) When did I mention Mandzukic in that post?
C.) Did I say Allegri made the wrong choice?

Learn how to read, Kyle. The guy said we couldn't have played a 4231, I said with the players we had available we could have.
A) Why even respond to his post then if you don't disagree?

B) I never said you did in that last post. Learn how to read

C) See A

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)