Rodrigo Bentancur (64 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Theres a difference? im trying to find it
Dybala is an undeniably talented player who, due to a combination of injuries and personal issues, never reached the potential he could have. With that said, peak Dybala is a top 3 player in Serie A.

Bentancur is a completely average player who excels at nothing and belongs on a team like Bologna or Udinese.

Even if you think that both should be sold (which is fair enough), the difference between the two is very obvious if you open your eyes.

ElApache

Mar 19, 2015
That was a dumb, inexcusable pass, but the other issues with him stem from this malfunctional 4-4-2 system. He's just not meant for a 2 man midfield. He's a horizontal type of midfielder rather than vertical.
I would've sacrificed him immediately if he was the only obstacle in Pirlo's way of pulling off a system I believed in, but he's not. It's a mess.

BiancoEg

Aug 22, 2020
Not even an apology on his social media for the millions of the fans , I bet he thinks its a normal mistake , he don't realize that he fucked us up in the fist 40 seconds

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
nb4 gets a new contract
I wouldn’t even be the slightest surprised if the announcement came tomorrow that he’s been given a new 5 year contract with a hefty pay raise:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I heard from De Agresti that Juventus didnt got to a deal with Boca and if we sell Benta we still have to pay a % to Boca... so even if we sell him, we still lose money :confused:
I would pay to get rid of this bum, let alone losing a few %.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Dybala is an undeniably talented player who, due to a combination of injuries and personal issues, never reached the potential he could have. With that said, peak Dybala is a top 3 player in Serie A.

Bentancur is a completely average player who excels at nothing and belongs on a team like Bologna or Udinese.

Even if you think that both should be sold (which is fair enough), the difference between the two is very obvious if you open your eyes.
I was toying with you to be honest, and yeh dybala is better than betancur
but tbh the real reason, is that im tired of both and im starting to despise them.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
Starting to hate him.

laxy daisy, lazy, head seems to be in the clouds and he slows our game down because he doesn't have the courage to make any attempt at going forward with the ball or to play a forward pass. Walks with the ball and always looks for a simple back pass. Any attempt to switch the play is rare and when it happens he usually fires it over the line.

A few seasons ago he would run like a mad man and was great at winning the ball back but he has lost that hunger and raw ability.

Completely average player.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Selling him, rabiot, berna and maybe ramsey means we need to buy 3 mid (2 starting and a backup)
Plus a left back means we need a very big amount of money
Considering 50% of boca share and his low salary, we won't get much money from these 4 to add our transfer budget.
So i doubt we will sell all of them.
Unless we sell someone with high market value. For example dybala.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
First of all, why the fuck he himself and Pirlo insist to play him as the guy closest to the defence? This guy makes this mistakes everygame, usually is lucky but it could be seen that this backfires us by every fan here. Secondly why the fuck Pirlo insist to play McKennie as a fucking attacker, why not try him in a duo with Rabiot for example?
This guy is done for me, we have no midfield with out Arthur.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
He looked like one for the future under Sarri to no future at all under Pirlo

What a sharp decline. Maybe he requires actual coaches to babysit him and get the best out of him.

He's never going to be elite but he's going to be a good complimentary player to the very best midfielders. But this season is something else though.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
He looked like one for the future under Sarri to no future at all under Pirlo

What a sharp decline. Maybe he requires actual coaches to babysit him and get the best out of him.

He's never going to be elite but he's going to be a good complimentary player to the very best midfielders. But this season is something else though.
No, he is too much of a liability to be a rotational player for Juve. He needs to leave in the summer.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Sarri's system benefited him because he always had options nearby, his short passing is decent. In Sarri's system players are closer to each other.

Pirlo wants the players to stretch the play and that puts huge pressure on the DM which for some reason is Bentancur when Arthur is unavailable.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
No, he is too much of a liability to be a rotational player for Juve. He needs to leave in the summer.
I'd rather keep him than Rabiot or Ramsey. None of them have the consistency that is required to succeed at a club like Juve so I'd rather keep the less expensive one.

He looked very promising last season. Kept things simple maybe because he had Pjanić to run the midfield. When he's given the responsibility to do the same, he fails. His best games this season has been with Arthur runnjng the midfield for us. As i said, he's a good complmentary player who can probably elevate his game if paired with top midfielders.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)