Rock, in all shapes and sizes (9 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #925
    Holy shit.

John Frusciante is back with RHCP. This is a pretty big deal.
    :baus: Awesome news. Their best material has always been written while he was part of the band.

Btw if you don't feel old enough Californication turned 20. I swear it feels like it came out just Yesterday :touched:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Yesterday would have been Elvis' 85th birthday, which means the king of Rock and Roll has now been dead longer than he was alive. That's insane. I remember my mom's reaction when he died. :sad:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    This still hurts. This one is a kick to the gut.

You know that someone special has left when Social media is universal in their love and respect and sadness to his passing.

Rush fan for nearly 40 years, and his lyrics helped me through some rough times. He was your favorite drummer's favorite drummer

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    Actually liking them new Ozzy songs. The one with Elton John is great.

If this is his last go around, he's going out in style. These songs are really good.

Meanwhile, Rammstein just announced a US Stadium tour. They have to play stadiums because no other type of venue can handle their pyro and explosions :lol:

I'm very tempted to go. They will be in Boston on September 6th.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh man. I just read that he was diagnosed with Parkinson's :sigh:

Last edited:
    OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #940
    The new Pearl Jam album sucks.

There, I said it.
    Haven’t had a chance to listen to it but I’ll probably share the same opinion after listening to it’s first single.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, that sucks big time. I received an email with access for their presale but at that point it was clear this vírus was no joke and events were gonna be cancelled so I didn’t buy it. I have tickets for Tame Impala in June though but it’s been postponed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)