Rock, in all shapes and sizes (12 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I really WANT to stop listening to Fear Inoculum. Honestly I do. I tell myself that this is the day that I will go 24 hours without listening to it.

I consistently fail at achieving this goal. And I'm not sorry about it.

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #885
    Its THAT good?

My recent listen which I still have not gotten around to quitting is Arbiter from Hopesfall.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Personally it didn’t hit me as much as when I first heard The Grudge or Vicarious when the respective records came out. They sounded like classic songs right away. Fear Inoculum doesn’t imo. It’s still a good song though.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    I did something I said wouldn't do.

I promised myself I wouldn't do.

I couldn't help it. Even though I have the album being shipped tomorrow, my impatience got the best of me.

I downloaded the new album.

Oh my god :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

@CrimsonianKing

7empest.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. :touched:

Last edited:
    OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #887
    I did something I said wouldn't do.

I promised myself I wouldn't do.

I couldn't help it. Even though I have the album being shipped tomorrow, my impatience got the best of me.

I downloaded the new album.

Oh my god :tuttosport:

- - - Updated - - -

@CrimsonianKing

7empest.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. :touched:
    I'm fucking pissed they haven't said anything about the vinyl version. Hell, can't even buy a regular CD, they only gave you the limited edition option which btw has been sold out since day one. I mean hour one. I can't agree with this shit. I might not even buy anything anymore and just stream it. They don't deserve my money.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Fear Inoculum is a masterpiece. Highlight of the album right now is 7empest, but all the songs are just monuments imo.

Shitty soundscapes, as always.

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #895
    How many original members are left? Is it just Fripp?
    Depends what you mean by original members lol they had like 10 different line ups man. The one that stayed together the longest was the one with Bruford, Levin and Belew, Out of this one Fripp (Obviously) and Levin are still part of it. They have a 20 min interval so I’m here trying to understand what I just saw on the first set. I’ve seen a shit ton of concerts in my life but I’m not kidding when I say it’s the most explosive and impressive thing I ever seen. Godamnit those 3 drums are like machines it’s unbelievable. My brain is melted.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)