Rock, in all shapes and sizes (15 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #865
    Oh, to hell with you and whoever agreed with you :lol:
    The truth hurts bro. :baus:

Now seriously I had completely forgotten they still exist. A band that’s been around for 3 decades with only 4 full length records released, they’re disappointing as fuck... But hey, it’s not like we’re having a thunderstorm of good rock music lately so I’ll take it.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #869
    soen is still my only regularly played rock record from this calendar year. (the other one is mark morton's solo record, but it's more metal than rock.)
    I’ve been away from metal for a while. Surprisingly I’ve been digging some modern stuff like St. Vincent, Grizzly Bear, Temples, Alabama Shakes, Childish Gambino, etc... a lot of good shit out there

Strickland

May 17, 2019
    soen is still my only regularly played rock record from this calendar year. (the other one is mark morton's solo record, but it's more metal than rock.)
    Speaking of 2019 rock records, Feral Roots (Rival Sons), Let's Rock (Black Keys) and Help Us Stranger (The Raconteurs) are all good in my book

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #873
    Hmm I like it but It’s just more of the same to be brutally honest. After this 10 years almost hiatus I’d expect something different, dunno why I did though it’s Tool, same tribal drumming, drop D guitar and trebley bass with effects... Once I accept that I can actually appreciate the song.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
    Slipknot's new album is their best since Vol 3 maybe even Iowa. They've finally released something to be excited about after their last two releases which were very meh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)