Rock, in all shapes and sizes (9 Viewers)

OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #742
    Finally decided to go back to my old passion, collecting records. Oh man did I miss this. All it took was going to a store and leaving with 7 :D

A few of my prog stuff I'm sure @s4tch will be able to name them all

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Finally decided to go back to my old passion, collecting records. Oh man did I miss this. All it took was going to a store and leaving with 7 :D

A few of my prog stuff I'm sure @s4tch will be able to name them all

i had to google moonmadness :snoop:

- relayer and close to the edge by yes, the lamb lies down on broadway by genesis, and uk/uk are pretty easy :D
    - hamburger concerto by focus (that's a tough one, not a memorable cover by any means)
    - scheherazade by renaissance
    - a couple of king crimsons of course (larks' tongues, discipline, in the court of the crimson king)
    - brain salad surgery by elp (that's a particularly awesome, timeless cover)
    - minstrel in the gallery by jethro tull

great collection, mate :tup: i guess you have a proper stereo system to listen to all these goodies.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #744
    i had to google moonmadness :snoop:

- relayer and close to the edge by yes, the lamb lies down on broadway by genesis, and uk/uk are pretty easy :D
    - hamburger concerto by focus (that's a tough one, not a memorable cover by any means)
    - scheherazade by renaissance
    - a couple of king crimsons of course (larks' tongues, discipline, in the court of the crimson king)
    - brain salad surgery by elp (that's a particularly awesome, timeless cover)
    - minstrel in the gallery by jethro tull

great collection, mate :tup: i guess you have a proper stereo system to listen to all these goodies.
    Camel, man! Come on! :D Moonmadness is their Dark Side of The Moon. Give it a listen!

I do but I intend to do some major upgrades by next year, an even better turntable and sound system.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #754
    R.I.P

Malcom Young

GetFile.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

IDK man I'm pretty open, even my love for Metal will never fade, I've been addicted to trap lately :D can't resist it.
    Dont even know what Trap is but I’m scared to google it :shifty:

- - - Updated - - -

shaddap old man
    only good rock is roots rock reggae

plaaaaaay ii some muusik
    this a reggae musik
    plaaay ii some muuusick
    :MJ:
    Bob :touched:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    @CrimsonianKing do you know these guys? i just saw the recommendation in a fb group, their recent record is supposed to sound great. i'll definitely listen to that, they sound like a genuine psych rock band. also, 2 drummers, that's nuts :D

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #758
    @CrimsonianKing do you know these guys? i just saw the recommendation in a fb group, their recent record is supposed to sound great. i'll definitely listen to that, they sound like a genuine psych rock band. also, 2 drummers, that's nuts :D

Sounds cool. I added them to my Spotify so I can give it a listen at work today. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

Oh btw @s4tch on Black Friday I went to my local record store early in the morning and I managed to get The Sky Moves Sideways for like 10 bucks. :D everybody in the store was like “where did you get that?”

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
    Oh btw @s4tch on Black Friday I went to my local record store early in the morning and I managed to get The Sky Moves Sideways for like 10 bucks. :D everybody in the store was like “where did you get that?”
    great deal :tup: and a classic record, too. they didn't even know that they had that record in stock, right? :D i've seen similar faces in a local media markt (german owned consumer electronic store chain in europe) when i managed to find an old harem scarem cd. guys were like "who buys that shit anyway", and i payed like $4 for it. rock/metal records of basically unknown bands can easily rot on the shelves for years. not that pt are unknown, but still, that is not their most sought after record i guess.

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #760
    great deal :tup: and a classic record, too. they didn't even know that they had that record in stock, right? :D i've seen similar faces in a local media markt (german owned consumer electronic store chain in europe) when i managed to find an old harem scarem cd. guys were like "who buys that shit anyway", and i payed like $4 for it. rock/metal records of basically unknown bands can easily rot on the shelves for years. not that pt are unknown, but still, that is not their most sought after record i guess.
    Well they didn’t know it was on sale. The Lps with the special Black Friday prices were hidden in between the regular ones so you had to look throughly. I managed to find that one plus Depeche Mode’s Violator And Velvet Underground’s Live double LP. I left with like 10, 12 records.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)