Rock, in all shapes and sizes (7 Viewers)

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I was at my first art rock concert yesterday. Laibach was by far the weirdest concert I have attended. They built atmosphere for 35 minutes, including two songs alluding to the barbarians are coming, europe will pay what it owes, theyre coming to destroy your disneylands. Suddenly they turned all the house lights on and left the stage with a huge sign saying Intermezzo 15:00. Counting down like a bomb ticking . They returned with four covers from sound of music and finished off with a short film about their gig in korea. The crowd had everything from neo nazis and communists to artsy older people in pullovers sipping white wine.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #471
    Had no idea. Thanks for sharing!

The interview was pretty funny tho
    Anytime, bro. :D

If you're not too familiar with his career I'll recommend you this. It has to be one of the first, if not the very first Punk album.

- - - Updated - - -

Found this today. It adds something to what we were discussing before @swag @ZoSo @Post Ironic @King of Kings

"Old music is outselling new music for the first time in history

So much for the Adele effect. This past year, catalogue albums outsold the current ones by 4.3 million copies."

http://www.chartattack.com/news/201...ling-new-music-for-the-first-time-in-history/

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

If you're not too familiar with his career I'll recommend you this. It has to be one of the first, if not the very first Punk album.

- - - Updated - - -

Found this today. It adds something to what we were discussing before @swag @ZoSo @Post Ironic @King of Kings

So much for the Adele effect. This past year, catalogue albums outsold the current ones by 4.3 million copies."

http://www.chartattack.com/news/201...ling-new-music-for-the-first-time-in-history/
    The funny bit is that this doesn't even include the used record industry which has grown to be pretty massive at this point. All I bought this last year were old 7" singles. :D

OP
    CrimsonianKing

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013
  • Thread Starter #473
    The funny bit is that this doesn't even include the used record industry which has grown to be pretty massive at this point. All I bought this last year were old 7" singles. :D
    Damn son, meanwhile my collection is collecting dust in a rented storage room. I considered bringing it here but I'd have to build literally a small room with shelves to put them on. I'd do it if the wife didn't promise to kill me if that idea came to fruition. :cry:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Damn son, meanwhile my collection is collecting dust in a rented storage room. I considered bringing it here but I'd have to build literally a small room with shelves to put them on. I'd do it if the wife didn't promise to kill me if that idea came to fruition. :cry:
    You have my sympathies. :rab: Women just don't get the joy vinyl brings. They have no problem with the cold, cruel modernity of digital music. Poor creatures.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
    Jul 11, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

Probably because there's hardly any new stuff worth buying

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    The last piece of Vinyl that I bought is "Blackstar". That should be coming in sometime next month, and it is going in the Baby's room. On the same shelf with my original Beatles 65 LP and The Muppet show soundtrack :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    The last piece of Vinyl that I bought is "Blackstar". That should be coming in sometime next month, and it is going in the Baby's room. On the same shelf with my original Beatles 65 LP and The Muppet show soundtrack :D
    Did you get the Barnes and Noble Limited Edition Clear vinyl? I was not paying attention at all and somehow missed it. Now they're selling for $500+ on discogs marketplace. :sergio:
    @CrimsonianKing

- - - Updated - - -

:lol:

Awesome.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)