Robinho to Juve? (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by dossis1986 ] ++

I totally agree and i don't think that defenders in Italy will eat him because firstly have to catch him.
Ronaldinio was in the same situation when he came in Europe.
He won't be able to avoid physical contact, regardless of how quick and skillful he is.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Something Juventus has lacked since Zidane left is flair. We seem to rely on powerful players and often have to end up relying on an individual piece of sublime skill by a del piero or zlatan to save us in games.

Robinho has the skill and we know he can make it in Serie A, as have many other brazilians. We missed out on ronaldinho when he was rumoured at one stage and now we may miss out on another. Milan bought kaka and now he is up there with one of the best in europe in his position.

Moggi is looking at Cassano so why cant Robinho be an option.

I'd kill for juve to play some attractive football next season.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
Something Juventus has lacked since Zidane left is flair. We seem to rely on powerful players and often have to end up relying on an individual piece of sublime skill by a del piero or zlatan to save us in games.

Robinho has the skill and we know he can make it in Serie A, as have many other brazilians. We missed out on ronaldinho when he was rumoured at one stage and now we may miss out on another. Milan bought kaka and now he is up there with one of the best in europe in his position.

Moggi is looking at Cassano so why cant Robinho be an option.

I'd kill for juve to play some attractive football next season.
As much as i agree with you, and as much as Ive been screaming myself hoarse to get South American attackers instead of defenisve mids, i just dont see someone like Robinho ever finding a place at Juve. Primarily because of our style of play, thats more about being efficient and effective, than exciting and flamboyant.

tassard

Jul 30, 2004
If Real,Chelsea and Arsenal trail him there is no chance.In the article in goal.com they write the player said he prefers Spain to England.H edoes not mention Italy

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++
i saw him in brazil match , he is class
yeah i saw the hole match too!! damn!! he really is a great talent, he is SO fast in his feets, and has a nice ball control.. and has a nice passing skill.. the only thing i dident like was that he has a very weak strength (body)! anyway he would be nice to have in Juve :D

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
If there's any chance of him coming, it's up to Capello. Zlatan seemed too flamboyant and individualistic for the team as well,but Capello was a big fan of his.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Robinho lacks strenght to be at Juve, Juve never preffered weak players coz we are so efficient so we dont exploit space that quickly and instead play more possesion football.

Robinho will have his body fly accross the field with his strenght.

Jul 28, 2002
Nope never gona happen, other wise we woulda had d'ale a long time ago....and why would we need a striker who was creative...dp, mutu, zlatan not enough.....why not look for a player who can finish.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
JUVE need a creative mind,someone like Zidane,we have Emerson but he is getting old ,Robinho would be great in the middle but Real will pick him up thats how it goes with southamerican players,because of language and culture ,they adapt very well

A.C.M.

May 18, 2005
i agree with most of u
that robinho is a rare talent
but i dont think he would ever come to italy

p.s.unfortunatelly i think he's going to real although i'd like
see him playing alongside kaka

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)