Robinho - FW - Man. City (1 Viewer)

DelPieroTen

Dec 8, 2009
:agree: he wouldnt have brought anything to us if he cant cope with the English winter .lol how will he cope in Turin come Jan - Feb?
Robinho 'failed' in England because he was used as a scapegoat by Mark Hughes to buy him more time in his job. Mark Hughes just wasn't moulding those players into a team and in October-ish time last year the pressure was really mounting on him after a poor start. He was able to drop Robinho and basically use him as a scapegoat for the teams failings. They then went on a small winning run against a lot of the lower prem sides and he kept his job for a little while longer. By the time Mancini came in Robinho was seen as damaged goods in England and it's hard to shak that tag when the media and naive fans are on top of you. Robinho, who didn't even want to go to City anyway, probably thought 'what's the point and got out of there while he had the chance'

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
@Badfish , Couse im Juve fan :)
@Nestorius , with players like Martinez,Pepe 5th positon would be nice .

I hope to win MIlan , couse i dont want to win Inter again .
I would preffer more MIlan than Inter

Juve have not chance .

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
God I wish this signing could happen. This is the time to make one of those loan deals that Marotta loves so much. Would be an amazing ending to this mercato and it would give the fans, who are not that happy at the moment, a chance to get excited about next season.

Krasic - Marchisio - Aquilani - Pepe

Amauri - Robinho

:)

Mar 28, 2007
Nice work from MIlan .
I hope they will win Serie A

Serie A (2010/2011)

1.Milan
2.Inter
3.Roma
4.Fiorentina
5.Juventus (Maybee ) :)
:lol: who cares if THEY are first or whatsoever.. we fans only cares about juventus... we are not 29 times domestic champ for nothing... i just want to see an improvement of juventus year by year..

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
@Hi!! I'm Italien , u think so .
But i prefere Moggi-s idea , more than your's .

@TERENCEE , reason why im juve fan is Nedved , he has gone .
Players wich i really like are : Giovinco,Diego,Chiellini,Sissoko
D,G gone .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)