Robinho - FW - Man. City (1 Viewer)

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
I hope not because if he goes to Milan and we have to face Pato ibra robinho and ronnie and seedorf. There attack is going to be insane and we are in trouble cause our defenders havent gelled yet.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
i like the new milan attack...but its clear that their new tactis is to forget about defence, and hope to outscore opponents purely with their offensive players. Leave them to do what they will...and let us concentrate and accept, that our club is progressing, however slothfully, with its own rebuilding plans, and whilst our attack looks very flimsy compared to Milan, our midfield and defence and keepers, seem on par or better.

Fuck Milan
Forza Juve

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Robinho : "I am very happy and I hope that all goes well and i can enjoy success with Milan. I hope I can show our attack will be strong," Robinho told Sky Sport Italia.

"I Haven't spoken to Alexandre Pato or Ronaldindinho. I am very happy and I hope that all goes well.

"I am happy. I want to play with Milan because they are an excellent squad. I want to win the Scudetto."

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)