Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jul 28, 2002
City fans should be able to bask in their glory...
But city fans should be reminded of how they got it...
However they should acknowledge and appreciate it...

Afterall, it's miles better than being an inter fan!

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
So what in the name of Jesus are you bothering on this site then? Don't you ever question my faith in juve when you know fuq all bout me. I'm more Juve than most people on here and have been all my life. Something I don't really have to explain to some city mug who's jumping in the band wagon of happening to have just come off a season
Of buying the premier league. Where were you before in the so called days before coming on here you Fuqing arsehole!!? Enjoy your success and hope it fills you up with joy like the red half of Manchester ........at least their titles are real.
Let me guess. You're a Juve season Ticket holder who lives 5 minuites from their ground? Or are you some bloke in East ham with the Ironz Username, Di Canio Avatar and Hammers Forever Sig. Yet you're more Juve than most others here? Great Story Bro. I'd NEVER have another teams colours anywhere near me.

You rant about History and only Big clubs deserving success. It's just a nasty horrible viewpoint. If there was any other option available to a club which enables them to compete with Uefas established Mega club monopoly then we would happily take that route. Unfortuately there isn't it takes stupid money to get there and unfortunately (or amusingly depending on your viewpoint) there will always be spoiled brats like you who don't see the irony of bemoning the new money situation.

I didn't come here to argue with confused fans. Now kindly learn how to reply in a civil manor

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
City were pure and simple lucky. They didn't work for the success. It could have been anyone, from West Ham to Villa. It just happened that the sheik chose them.

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
City were pure and simple lucky. They didn't work for the success. It could have been anyone, from West Ham to Villa. It just happened that the sheik chose them.
absolutely. And you won't find a City fan who would say otherwise. But do you agree with Irons that only the Big Clubs have History? Can you not see how there was no other choice? To get success these days it costs crazy money... Especialy in The Premier League with the likes of United, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. growing a club organicly with ticket sales and youth players is just impossible now. So City fans should be mocked by how our success is achieved by internet warriors far and wide?

Well i say Fu*ck that Sh*it!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
absolutely. And you won't find a City fan who would say otherwise. But do you agree with Irons that only the Big Clubs have History? Can you not see how there was no other choice? To get success these days it costs crazy money... Especialy in The Premier League with the likes of United, Arsenal, Liverpool etc. growing a club organicly with ticket sales and youth players is just impossible now.
You're right, can't argue against this.
So City fans should be mocked by how our success is achieved by internet warriors far and wide?
You can't stop it. Plus it's fun :D
And you'll only multiply the jokes if you try to fight against them. Especially in a non City forum.

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
You can't stop it. Plus it's fun :D
And you'll only multiply the jokes if you try to fight against them. Especially in a non City forum.
Fair enough. But we were being mocked before the takeover for being sh*it and i fought Citys corner then. Now we have a great squad and we are still mocked... And i will still fight our corner.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Fair enough. But we were being mocked before the takeover for being sh*it and i fought Citys corner then. Now we have a great squad and we are still mocked... And i will still fight our corner.
That's all fine, but from experience I tell you what will follow. Juve are in similar position. We were called cheaters before Calciopoli, we were relegated, served the punishment, we came back, tried to create a new image, but it's just useless. The majority still calls us cheats and we can't change it as much as we fans fight it. The same way you'll be called a "small team with no history" for many years.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
So what in the name of Jesus are you bothering on this site then? Don't you ever question my faith in juve when you know fuq all bout me. I'm more Juve than most people on here and have been all my life. Something I don't really have to explain to some city mug who's jumping in the band wagon of happening to have just come off a season
Of buying the premier league. Where were you before in the so called days before coming on here you Fuqing arsehole!!? Enjoy your success and hope it fills you up with joy like the red half of Manchester ........at least their titles are real.
http://www.westhamfans.org/forum

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
But do you agree with Irons that only the Big Clubs have History?
History in this context mostly refers to titles and success. It doesn't mean you were formed yesterday. You can't compare Man City to Juve, Milan, Barca, Madrid, Man U etc. when it comes to winning titles. If you win the next 20 titles in a row in England you still won't have as many as most of the clubs I've mentioned. This was built up over a century. You're not gonna catch up overnight. It will likely take City 50 years before they can be mentioned in the same breath. Now in terms of money, yeah City can compete with the big boys but in terms of history they can't.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
City is already being mentioned in the same breath.

---------- Post added 01.08.2012 at 00:34 ----------

How do you exactly compete in terms of history tho? It's a sport. You compete in terms of athletes and formations. I dislike City for the way they conduct transfers but it's silly to say they can't compete with the other top teams in terms of history. That's the most irrelevant factor to sports.

Socrates

Apr 2, 2012
City is already being mentioned in the same breath.
Mostly by idiots and fans of City. If you think a team that has a handful of titles has a comparable history of winning to a team with 30 titles then hey...good for you. Enjoy that alternate universe.

it's silly to say they can't compete with the other top teams in terms of history. That's the most irrelevant factor to sports.
It's not silly. It's reality. City does not have a history of winning like Man U or Milan or Juve etc., this is a fact. And if it was so irrelevant you wouldn't have so many people talking about it and constantly bringing it up and getting defensive about it. And history...certainly isn't irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)