Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Yeah, but it seems like we're not getting Jojo at all.
Waaatch! Eye'Otta is gonna do some heavy dirt to them Fiorentina folks! I don't think it's dead. But the Lewa's, Damiao's and Dzeko's are practically dead. Except if City buys RVP then Dzeko might come thru.

Dzeko+Jojo, would be real nice. Then Dzeko will step aside in a couple years for Immobile and Boakye :tuttosport:

---------- Post added 26.07.2012 at 13:08 ----------

No, he's already impressed in CL.
LOL please i'll stop here..

I got you.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
As if i dont know how he performed in the CL last time round..What we need a is proper goalscorer and the likes of Lewa and Damaio defo fit the bill..Saying that Lewa or Damaio is not what we need just cuz we cant kill it in the CL with them is a crap argument..As if we would be doing much in this year's CL anyway..Let us take one step at a time..Some of you guys are acting like spoilt FM kids right now no offense.

Jul 20, 2012
Seriously Marotta should get his head out of his ass. Juventus need to focus on realistic targets. Lewo, Daimao, and Dzeko. Juventus can afford one of the 3 maybe even 2. They dont make alot of money well Dzeko makes the most. Any of the three can impact our attacking 3rd. Sell Quags bring in Lewo preferably and then we could be set for this season. WE only have to impact Cl we dont have to win it. We need to stay in Cl and impress and more WC will want to come to Juventus. This is for the future of Jvuentus right now we need a CF. Enough with the Jovetic, he will not score more then 15 goals for us we need someone who can score 20+. I hate this Jovetic talk hes young, hes 22 its not like we cant get him next year. We need a striker and as much as i want RVP to come, this is turning into a huge soap opera. Juventus get Daiamio, Lewo, or Dzeko and sell Quags and we are good

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Marotta stands by Conte

Director general Beppe Marotta has assured “Antonio Conte will be Juventus Coach now and in future, regardless of the outcome” of the betting trial.

Conte and several members of his staff were charged with failing to report an attempted sporting fraud while at Siena as part of the investigation into a betting scandal.

Simone Pepe was also charged, while Leonardo Bonucci was accused of the more serious sporting fraud due to his time at Bari.

“There is deep bitterness at seeing our members brought into the situation, as they are very professional and fair, so we believe in their good faith,” Marotta said at the presentation ceremony for the Serie A 2012-13 calendar.

“We have handed the reins to Conte, we’re happy with him and he will be Juventus Coach now and in future, regardless of the outcome of the sentence. We will find a solution.”

The Juventus director was also asked about their interest in signing Arsenal’s Robin Van Persie or Fiorentina’s Stevan Jovetic.

“The top player we are looking for is not only a name with an important price-tag attached. What we mean by top player is someone who can improve our quality level.

Van Persie is an excellent player and Arsenal have no intention of losing him. It is not possible to negotiate for a player if the club is not open to talks.

“As for Jovetic, it’s only right that Fiorentina ruled he is off the market. We never even tried to get close to him.”

Roma won the tug-of-war with Juventus for Mattia Destro, although Marotta maintains it was never that clear-cut.

“We simply observed the Destro situation. Roma got themselves a very good deal.”

======

Bolded part, Arsenal don't want to sell but we all know that RVP wants to leave. And he didn't say that RVP rejected us like many here were suggesting.

All that panic for nothing, that you guys for your (mis)information, worse than goal.com headlines. :)

juve901

The Strategist
Jul 8, 2008
"Van Persie is an excellent player and Arsenal have no intention of losing him. It is not possible to negotiate for a player if the club is not open to talks.
Not a positive quote from Marotta. In DS speak that reads more like Arsenal aren't even the slightest bit interested in discussing a bid under 20m euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)