Robin Van Persie - Forward - Arsenal (142 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
Never thought I'd see the day that a Manchester City fan would be able to boast about the strength of their squad on a Juventus website .....

http://forum.juventuz.org/threads/26241-Does-God-exist-(William-Lane-Craig-vs-Peter-Atkins-debate)

The answer is no
Neither did i. 30 years of supporting City and about 25 of them have been a living nightmare... But i've loved every second. And you know what, We could go bust tomorrow, lose every star player and get relegated to the lowest league in England and we would just laugh and say "Typical City"... I never though i would see us win the league in my lifetime so while i would obviously like us to continue doing well, I genuinely wouldn't mind if we never won another while i'm alive. I've seen it now and it was awesome. But unlike the spoiled glory hunters from Trafford we aren't greedy :tup:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Neither did i. 30 years of supporting City and about 25 of them have been a living nightmare... But i've loved every second. And you know what, We could go bust tomorrow, lose every star player and get relegated to the lowest league in England and we would just laugh and say "Typical City"... I never though i would see us win the league in my lifetime so while i would obviously like us to continue doing well, I genuinely wouldn't mind if we never won another while i'm alive. I've seen it now and it was awesome. But unlike the spoiled glory hunters from Trafford we aren't greedy :tup:
:tup:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
this is what happened here, brotato.

when juve was relegated in 2006 there was a massive exodus of "fans" including the hilarious king of fakest of fans, Ian.

it was like a cleansing. now you can pretty much tell who the fake fans are and who aren't

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
Don't get me wrong, It's nice to see the big boys get knocked off their perch, but I'm not a fan of teams built on oil money. Tamoil sponsorship don't count btw

No offence intended, now hand over Aguero :D

BlakeTheBlue

Jul 19, 2012
man city couldn't get out of a group with napoli in it.

they could not beat the crappy napoli with their spectacular squad, but they think they can beat the undefeated league champions of italy
We amassed 10 points (usualy more than enough to qualify) in our first ever outing in the CL in what was the toughest group by far... How did you guys get on in your group?

DST17

May 3, 2012
Big talks from a guy whose team wasn't heard of before the invasion of the Arabs. We were one of the best teams in Europe and Calciopoli fucked us, but 6 years later, without the billions of the Arabs, we are again on the top. That is the spirit of a winner and now Juventus has players who give their hearts and legs on the pitch. City has players who would sell their own mothers for an extra 50k pounds a week.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We amassed 10 points (usualy more than enough to qualify) in our first ever outing in the CL in what was the toughest group by far... How did you guys get on in your group?
you were favorites to get out and you didn't.

not only that, most of your team were champions league regulars, while the only player from napoli who had cl experience is pandev

while your team had the likes of balotelli, silva, tevez, silva, clichy, toure, dzeko, who had tons of experiences playing in the competiton

i don't say any of the above with any hatred or resentment. if you are going to claim to have a superior team, you better beat inferior ones when it counts

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I never expected to encounter a......likeable City fan. Either ways, I still despise your club because of Kun. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 141)