Roberto Pereyra (3 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Bobby P's agent confirms today that the hold-up in moving to Napoli is about image rights.

What a ridiculous club. ADL is a retard. That club won't win shit while he basically alienates his players constantly and writes absurd contracts that only the desperate would sign.

Witsel move falls apart, and now the Bobby P move on the ropes. :lol:
@Bianconero_Aus
They should change their name to NOpoli :touched:

Rejected by every man and his dog lately. What a pathetic club.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
That sucks. Marotta should have finalised the sale before enquiring about Higuain.
He probably thought ADL was a professional when it comes to business, anyway ADL didn't say why the RP not coming, just saying it's not going to happen

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

Boksic

May 11, 2005
I hope he stays, he had a very good season in his first year and was unlucky with injuries last year.

He was impressive in Europe for us and it helps to have a direct player like him in midfield. I think we should give him another season where hopefully he can stay injury free.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Keep Pereyra.

Get rid of mainly Hernanes, but also of Asamoah and Sturaro.
No Keep Asamoah, the rest can go for all I care

- - - Updated - - -

Thing is ADL and the pathetic fans are so caught up by this whole higuain is a traitor bollocks that they forget it was ADL and the management who set the release clause and challenged us to pay it or forget signing Higuain. While at the same time napoli have all this money their policy on image rights is just absurd and napoli will never challenge for jackshit. meanwhile pissing off the players insulting them and their motives it won't be long before other key players like koulibaly leaves. I can't imagine anyone of a reputable name wanting to join such a shit small minded team

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
according to GDS (what i gathered using google translate):
pereyra refused zenit, napoli and west ham and told juve that he wants to stay. marotta is fine with it, as pereyra has been doing well in pre-season.

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I'm guessing having chemistry/comradery with the Argentine front line doesn't hurt either.

Seems like a close colleague of Higuain and Dybala. According to social media posts anyway...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)