Roberto Pereyra (5 Viewers)

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I like him. He is versatile. Skilful, one of the few players in our squad capable of taking players 1 on 1. But he missed basically a whole season through injury, so there is that question mark hanging over him. If he stays - fine. But if teams are going to come in with valuations of €18m+ for him, we'd be stupid not to consider it.
He was injured, his first and he didn't miss the whole season. He played 13 games in Serie A , and he was on bench for most of it. He was not in squad for around 15 of the Serie A matches. Being a sub, its understandable that some games he is going to be on the bench. If we gonna use injury as a judgement to sell players, then Asamoah and Khedira got the to be first names shown to leave. At least Pereyra had one solid season with us.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Asamoah is definitely on the scrapheap. Khedira is massively injury prone, that is true, but he's a free purchase, but also one of the most important players we have. He was immense (when fit) for us, such a smart and tactically savvy player, Pereyra cannot compare with him.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Yap , I'm just saying if injury was the only criteria . As expected Napoli will not pay 18 million euro. I feel we should only sell to EPL clubs.

Sportmediaset- arrive confirmations on Juve-Napoli talks to Pereyra: the Neapolitans do not want to spend 18 million euro

Juliano13

May 6, 2012
He was injured, his first and he didn't miss the whole season. He played 13 games in Serie A , and he was on bench for most of it. He was not in squad for around 15 of the Serie A matches. Being a sub, its understandable that some games he is going to be on the bench. If we gonna use injury as a judgement to sell players, then Asamoah and Khedira got the to be first names shown to leave. At least Pereyra had one solid season with us.
asamoah had 2 solid seasons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)