Roberto Pereyra (2 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
15 mill euros wtf? didn't we pay more or less that amount to udinese to secure him? and despite a relatively poor season his stock value should have risen, cheap skate english fucks 20+ mill or fuck off and stick yer mark noble up yer ass

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
told you guys. He was going to be shipped out.

We seems to be fine without him, and that money could be sued to cover the buying of a really differnce maker.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
If we are going to play with an AM, at first glance it does not make sense to send him away. We need a backup AM as well and Pereyra seems to be exactly the kind of AM Allegri wants (a box to box/AM hybrid). Plus that he knows the team already and won't take time to blend int. Apart from him, there is none else in the squad that can play as an AM (Allegri has abandoned the Hernanes experiment in the AM position for some time now I think).

If we're indeed selling him, I can see one of the 4 happening: either we are not converting to a system with an AM; or our medical team has found something really wrong with him and want to ship him out while he still has some value; or maybe Allegri has seen Berardi/Dybala fitting as an AM; or maybe we're buying 2 AMs (Saponara and Superstar AM)?

We'll see. Personally, I really hope we convert to a system with an AM. If Cuadrado leaves, we have literally nothing keeping us to a system with wingers.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
:tup:
kinda hope he stays. 14/15 pereyra was very important and worth more than 20m to us.
however, if we have doubts about his condition these 20m could probably be put to good use...

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I really like him as a player, but his biggest problem wasn't simply physical, but mental. He always seemed not give a fuck and be with the head somewhere else.

This could be an effect of the injuries, but who knows.

I'd give a hard thought about selling him for 15M, but before that, I'd focus in shipping Hernanes and Asa away. If we can, Pereyra could stay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)