Roberto Pereyra (5 Viewers)

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
BOBBBBYYYY PPPP!!!!!!!!!

I wish you good health so that you can be the key player we all know you are going to be for us. Thank youu Bobby Bottleservice

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
How much we paid for him? I still believe he can return to his "almost" form and be very useful squad member. I would rather sell Asamoah or Sturaro, although I'm 100% sure Sturaro will stay with us.

Tomate

Jul 19, 2014
If we sell him, we shoudn't sell him for less than 20m. A fully fit Pereyra is an asset as he already was in 14/15, keeping him wouldn't be a problem at all.

We should focus more on selling Zaza to finance other transfers since his perceived value is overinflated in the moment.

May 22, 2007
If we sell him, we shoudn't sell him for less than 20m. A fully fit Pereyra is an asset as he already was in 14/15, keeping him wouldn't be a problem at all.

We should focus more on selling Zaza to finance other transfers since his perceived value is overinflated in the moment.
Pereyra has arguably regressed since then with the injury issues and not finding anything close to that form, probably one of the biggest disappointments of the season. When does he return to those levels? Or is he going to be another Asamoah? I'm not sure if the club will be desperate to keep him.

Zaza has been way more valuable to the club.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013

Zaza is more valuable to us than Pereyra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)