Roberto Pereyra (7 Viewers)

Jul 1, 2010
Well he's pretty good in midfield, I just don't want him to be our AM. I have no problem with him starting in Vidal's former spot in midfield.

He did pretty well in Vidal's position when he played there; he's a poor man's Vidal at the moment but he can still improve a lot. I know I'll get crucified here for saying this but I don't think we lose that much in terms of quality with him replacing Vidal.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Well he's pretty good in midfield, I just don't want him to be our AM. I have no problem with him starting in Vidal's former spot in midfield.

He did pretty well in Vidal's position when he played there; he's a poor man's Vidal at the moment but he can still improve a lot. I know I'll get crucified here for saying this but I don't think we lose that much in terms of quality with him replacing Vidal.
He is like a Vidal lite and that works for now. I still think AM puts a little more pressure on his game and he thrives with the CMs alongside him and plays an even freer game in attack and defense. I'd start him ahead of a fit Knedira in CM and give AM duties to a Goetze. ;)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Until we get an AM, he will be our starting AM with Sturaro taking the CM spot.
I don't mind that to be honest, but I would rather we get a very good AM so Pereyra and Sturaro can fight for that CM spot, with Khedira back rotating with Marchi, and hopefully Asa gets back fit and gets to form quickly to rotate with Pogboom, that would be the best case scenario for me, a very good AM is essential, if not then let's just splash the cash on the LB, and have Dybala rotate with Pereyra for that AM role, as I don't want to bench Mandzu nor Morata.

We still have Kingsley as well.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i still believe it is the coming off the bench effect. he started games before and wasn't all that. anyway we don't have a solution right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)