Roberto Pereyra (8 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
30 is a bit much honestly :D

He still needs to work on his consistency, but for 15 million, he's truly a deal worthy of the great Beppe.
I dunno, 24 years old, cracking season (regardless of his perceived inconsistency), very versatile, member of Argentinian NT, goals and assists in CL and Serie A...he is pretty close to 30M in today's market.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Pirlo will definitely start. But I really would love to see Bobby P get some game-time. We could do with his speed, trickery and directness.
Not only that but we're much less exposed without Pirlo and our midfield might as well be crucial in that game. We'd gain a whole lot of aggressive play and defensive output which could only improve Pogba's game offensively.

But then again, Pirlo in this game makes more sense compared to Dortmund one (and Real too) imo due to a lower pace we're possibly to face. Pirlo can surely be a liability but you can always expect one magical pass from him to solve the game on his own.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Not only that but we're much less exposed without Pirlo and our midfield might as well be crucial in that game. We'd gain a whole lot of aggressive play and defensive output which could only improve Pogba's game offensively.

But then again, Pirlo in this game makes more sense compared to Dortmund one (and Real too) imo due to a lower pace we're possibly to face. Pirlo can surely be a liability but you can always expect one magical pass from him to solve the game on his own.
:tup: Pirlo's experience in big cup finals cannot be under-estimated either. Sure, he is/can be a defensive liability, but having a wise old head in the team is always a plus, and of course, he can pull off a magic final pass or FK at the drop of a hat.

Either way, I think this is Pirlo's final game for us. I hope he goes out with a bang.

- - - Updated - - -

We have a bright future ahead of us with this guy from what he showed today.

Imagine us losing possession in the middle of the pitch and Pereyra is playing.

Roflmao, good luck. His defensive abilities remind me of Vidal's and his ball playing skills are similar to Pogba's.

Sorry, opponents. You ran out of luck this time.

Roflmao, Pereyra will roflstomp on your tactics.
:rofl:

@Klin

Love it

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I think that Allegri will start with Pirlo, for all that Pirlo is. I just hope he is spirited enought to pull it off one last time..

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Juventus to get incredibly lucky and make CL final.

Pereyra to come on as sub in final, in extra time and finally score his first goal in Juventus jersey to win CL, with a stunning strike from 40 yards out. Hero.

Never scores a goal again for Juve after and sold for 2mil after the next season.
Oh yes.

Bar the last sentence of course :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)