Roberto Pereyra (5 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
you know what else makes sense?

this -rep for being a coward that cant admit he passed judgement on a player without giving him a proper chance. and now that same player is making look like a bitch.

but keep hiding. it suits u well.

lol

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Deluded too. What - rep? Or are you trying to look funny? Because you are not. You are only good at gloating.

Anyway, you are not even worth any time wasted to type you a reply, consider yourself honoured this time, this might be the only time. Go gloat now, you're good at it.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
I actually don't have anything against him just that it was a totally unnecessary and overpriced transfer and I still stand by word. Asamoah could have done the exact same thing today for example.
It's good that you mention that we are have been incredibly average in attack though even with the amazing world class great Pereyra.
I already said that he had a good game but this does not mean that I am agreeing on the signing, what I said is that Asamoah could have filled the gap Pereyra is filling. That's all to it to be honest.
I agree with you actually. It took Padoin 5 minutes to score an assist.
Great skills? For what really? The only skill I have seen so far is his ability to put on a Juve Jersey and know his way to the football field.
It's sad to be honest.
Rather creative? How many assists does he have?
Flair? No, haven't seen that.
Pace? Maybe but it counts for nothing when you don't get things done.
Dribbling? Also counts for nothing when there is no end product.
Through passes? Same question, how many assists does he have?

I am not blaming him for anything by the way, just pointing out how useless and unnecessary he is.
I like the usual comments after every match he plays, he was not that bad.... Ok? So what did he add to the team?
I have not got any convincing reply telling me what does he add to the team. A sub, just like Padoin, so why did we get him?
We had depth in Padoin. Pereyra is the most useless purchase this summer.
Do you mean he was creative somewhere else? In another world? In another dimension? In another galaxy?
That sums him up pretty much.
More and more are discovering the complete uselessness of this new burden that Marotta brought on us.
I can't wait for the summer to see our new depth.
Depth over depth over depth, that is the success story.
I can't wait to see how great Pereyra will play tonight, those Marotta signings that make us wait between matches just to see a glimpse of class on the pitch. Wonderful wonderful player, thank you Marotta.
One could sense the frustration though, those who support Marotta blindly (his deals consequently, Pereyra especially) were extremely frustrated from all the complaints that I and others did on this transfer. It took one Coppa match against Verona's substitutes to realize how they were on the verge of losing faith in this unnecessary sum we are paying for an average player like Pereyra. One game, one goal.
The entire summer was a summer of fail from Allegri to Evra to Morata (the most fucked up deal throughout history) to Pereyra and ending my Romulo, an injured player that is not likely to recover. But no, Marotta makes no mistakes, he does everything right.

:howler:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
b_aus u spend more time on this forum than u do with the wife

and u have been married less than a year

good luck in your divorce settlement goals in 2015

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)