Roberto Pereyra (4 Viewers)

Apr 19, 2007
If we get Dybala our forwards are set for next year. No cavani needed and we need to address the outside backs. Asamoah and Evra could be fine at LB for now but Licht needs a yound sub or a new starter. Darmien is best because he can play either side so it makes it easier to rotate Licht in and get a quality outside back for the future as we can get a left or right later

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Attacking mid is the least of our worries, we should definitely try to get Darmian. Two games per week is becoming too much for Licht.

Thought Pereyra was decent today, nothing more nothing less. Bunch of second string players that rarely get the opportunity to play together and he is not exactly the type of player who would lift the team in absence of more influential players. Haters gonna hate so every time he has an off game we will see them resurfacing here. Ridic.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
normally we have romulo, caceres and padoin who can play there.
but yeah, darmian would be nice to have.
Romulo is unknown at this point, would love him to gain his old form back. I think he can be more useful as a b2b mid due to his characteristics or as a wingback. Lacks defensive solidity and that is prerequisite for the role of RB.

Cacares isn't good enough for the role, Padoin is decent I guess, but I'm looking at long term replacement for Licht and who better than promissing young Italian.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I dont hate him either, on the contrary, i like him,especially as he can play in cm and am equally well, and is currently the only other midfielder other than pogboom that can take on players, that is why i think his performance today was really disappointing, i want him to stay and i think he definitely will,like some others say here, he does play better with quality, but i do wish he can still perform on days like these when we have to rest players,so first thing he must do is really take in that he really is not a key player but definitely part of our first team, and improve..

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I get why Allegri prefers to use him as an impact player but I think he adds just as much dimension as a starter. Very confusing, though I'd be tempted to start him against Barca and maybe give Pirlo the impact sub role of required.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
It's just stupid to leave a guy who makes the team better on the bench for the simple fact he's the one offensive option that makes the team better.

Lol. Just start the guy and use Pirlo to try to control the game if needed. If Matri is in a good day (50-50 chance) he can offer some movement from the bench.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I get why Allegri prefers to use him as an impact player but I think he adds just as much dimension as a starter. Very confusing, though I'd be tempted to start him against Barca and maybe give Pirlo the impact sub role of required.
When was the last time Pirlo came on as a sub? I can't remember.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Pereyra is not just good, he's great!

• He can play multiple positions
  • He's technically brilliant
  • He's pacy
  • He's creative (good dribbling, key passing, crossing)
  • He's a fighter (great stamina)
Don't limit him to playing as a sub. IMO he should be first sub to any of the central midfielders (Pogba, Marchisio, Vidal) and AM (if Tevez or Dybala will take this spot).

Playing for Argentina as well, I rate him a €25m player already..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)