Roberto Pereyra (5 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Pogba, Morata, Pereyra are three of the best young players in Serie A. They could easily form the backbone of Juventus for years to come if we can keep them. Throw in Rugani and we have quite the promising future.
He's been an excellent piece of business but seriously lets not exaggerate now.

I wouldnt go that far saying 'he could become backbone of Juventus for yrs to come' just yet.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Yea, all his hair grew only at Juve :D

- - - Updated - - -

I didn't get that?!
What don't you get?

Mauro wasn't considered to be one of those types of players who would grow into near legendary status among the faithful when he came on board. He was seen as a good player, but not one that would have set the league ablaze.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
What don't you get?

Mauro wasn't considered to be one of those types of players who would grow into near legendary status among the faithful when he came on board. He was seen as a good player, but not one that would have set the league ablaze.
Thing is, Juve does that to most of them. Like I didn't think Neddy was Ballon D'or potential when he came here. Or Zizou would be the player of his era. With Camp, even less because he cost what, 3m? coming from Verona that too. Perreyra would be par for the course at 18m. So far, he's offering bang for every buck spent for him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)