Roberto Pereyra (2 Viewers)

Juve2015

Apr 1, 2015
I think he's been playing very well lately, especially in the Dortmund-Juve game. Hopefully he continues to add a lot to the team.

And is that his girlfriend in that picture? I remember seeing a picture of him messaging some girl and she didn't look like that.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
just rest him till monaco match
I think he should play often. Despite that there's a time when every player needs to be rested for a game or two, it's better if they keep on playing on a regular basis to remain sharp. Even if we win Scudetto 5-6 rounds before the end most of our starting players will still get good number of minutes, actually I can see most of them starting in order to mantain steady form till the end, but will probably get some rest before crucial CL encounters. If we get there, of course. Anyway Pereyra fully deserves to be our starting attacking mid/winger for the next season. That 15m price doesn't seem bad at all now, does it? Another great piece of business. :beppe:

juve libico

Mar 30, 2015
I think he should play often. Despite that there's a time when every player needs to be rested for a game or two, it's better if they keep on playing on a regular basis to remain sharp. Even if we win Scudetto 5-6 rounds before the end most of our starting players will still get good number of minutes, actually I can see most of them starting in order to mantain steady form till the end, but will probably get some rest before crucial CL encounters. If we get there, of course. Anyway Pereyra fully deserves to be our starting attacking mid/winger for the next season. That 15m price doesn't seem bad at all now, does it? Another great piece of business. :beppe:
in April:
4 vs empoli
7 vs viola
11 vs parma
14 vs monaco
18 vs lazio
22 vs monaco
26 vs torino
29 vs viola
do you really want him,vidal,marchi,and pirlo to start all this games ?? i think better if we rest them in the league for cup matches and the cl

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
in April:
4 vs empoli
7 vs viola
11 vs parma
14 vs monaco
18 vs lazio
22 vs monaco
26 vs torino
29 vs viola
do you really want him,vidal,marchi,and pirlo to start all this games ?? i think better if we rest them in the league for cup matches and the cl
No, I don't want them to start every game, but I also would be against him resting for the next 3 matches and only to play vs Monaco. Then he'd undoubtedly lost some touch. Starters need to play together as frequently as possible, we have to gel the team together. Need to find the right balance, between giving these players little rest and them remaining in optimum condition for the biggest challenges of the season.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
in April:
4 vs empoli
7 vs viola
11 vs parma
14 vs monaco
18 vs lazio
22 vs monaco
26 vs torino
29 vs viola
pirlo gets dropped.I'd leave Prayers on the bench for each mach. we can put Marchisio in Central Midfield, and vidal in attacking midfielder. we haven't pogba so My choice for that point man would be vidal, whose shooting instincts would force teams to play him closely. That would open opportunities for others. and i hope coman get more chance .

juve libico

Mar 30, 2015
pirlo gets dropped.I'd leave Prayers on the bench for each mach. we can put Marchisio in Central Midfield, and vidal in attacking midfielder. we haven't pogba so My choice for that point man would be vidal, whose shooting instincts would force teams to play him closely. That would open opportunities for others. and i hope coman get more chance .
we have at the moment 5 cm including storraro so technically we have just 4 cm and we’ve to play 3 at least every game with (3-5-2)..so do you really think with the run of matches we’ve in april to drop one of the available cm in all matches ??? the rotation is necessary to go on in a top form in all competitions..and about vidal didn’t you notice that he’s way much better when he plays in cm not as a number 10 ??

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)